Really love Star review system

lucky_1992

Fiverr is doing a reacherch about this. Yesterday I received a mail asking you like this star system or not… to rate it. I rated it …I don’t like…

Actually friends I started this discussion once i saw it on fiverr.I didn’t think about it affects. I just liked the new feature.That’s it…But after few days I realized it’s not a good thing.So I also rated …I don’t like it…

Thanks all the friends who build this discussion strong way…

@kjblynx Fiverr is doing a reacherch about this. Yesterday I received a mail asking you like this star system or not… to rate it. I rated it …I don’t like…

Actually friends I started this discussion once i saw it on fiverr.I didn’t think about it affects. I just liked the new feature.That’s it…But after few days I realized it’s not a good thing.So I also rated …I don’t like it…

Thanks all the friends who build this discussion strong way…

The advanced rating system is the worst ever in the world. Recently I declined a number of orders because buyers placed the orders prior to discussion. They didn’t pay the required amount as mentioned in the gig. The only option was to decline the orders because you can’t ask for more amount from them, otherwise they will leave you 2 or 3 stars rating. Less overall rating in your profile means depletion of your income source from Fiverr.

I hate this new sistem. I already contacted support about it and as I know, they will stay.

I just have situation on gig where buyer said “Competent in Excel. Good job.” and gave me avarage review with this “awesome” star sistem. and before was 166 positive (100%) reviews… Awesome.

Now my positive overall reviews dropped down to 99%

Guest ypmagic

@flyer_designer

Buyers don’t have time to read your text, not trying to sound so mean, but that’s the truth. You need to refilm your video specifically stating that (buyers usually almost always watch your intro video).

@arty182925

In this situation, I would recommend getting more orders. Promote more, sell more, and you’ll be fine. I’ve seen a top-rated seller get a one star review with their 200+ other “thumbed” reviews and they stayed at 100%.

Reply to @flyer_designer: This happens to me every other gig. Most Germans don’t even other to read or understand the gig discription. I just send them an e-mail explaining them the cost.99% pay then what they are supposed to. 1x I had a unresponcive buyer so I canceled. You can use other words or supptedude and express your concerns. 99% its just that the buyer did not read the discription, but still wants to buy.

Archived