It's been four months since I gave Gig to Fiverr, but I haven't received any orders yet

sudananda1

Question

2 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, sudananda1 said:

It's been four months since I gave Gig to Fiverr, but I haven't received any orders yet

I'm not saying this to be rude, but to try and help you understand the reality of business and to give you constructive, real criticism, that you hopefully can use to improve in the future. 

The first thing I noticed on your profile was the glaring breach of Fiverr terms by including your contact information on your gig thumbnail. 

The second thing was that your gig thumbnails are unattractive and unprofessional. Remember; you're competing against a lot of other sellers on the platform. Making sure your gigs make a great first impression is key. At the moment, your gigs don't do that. 

Your profile picture is also unclear and it looks like you've used a phone camera to take a picture of some old school picture or something. If you want to stand out, you need a professional profile picture. 

You claim in your profile description that you're a "social media advertiser" with expertise in "social media marketing". Claiming to be an expert at something you're not, is false advertising and misrepresentation of your own skills. That's not allowed on Fiverr, and it certainly won't get you any success as a seller. 

If you were an expert at marketing, you would be able to market your own brand, gig and profile in order to land sales. 

Beyond that, your profile description is full of typos, grammatical mistakes and issues. Why should I hire a marketer to help me grow my business, if the marketer can't even take care of their own profile description? You need to improve your writing skills and English skills if you want to impress anyone. 

image.png.c0dbbbc09dc7d20b7dd06bc61fe60b4e.png

It's "expert". Not "expart". An expert would know this. This is only one example of the multiple issues across your profile. 

You can't just launch a random gig, claiming to be an "expart" and expect the jobs to start rolling in. You need the skills to actually provide what you're selling. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

"I helped over 3000+ customers to

grow their accounts successfully on Instagram".

The above is from your gig description.

Suggest you use your expertise to grow your own Fiverr business.

Your first post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 8