Why the order completion rate downing?

Hi, Experienced brothers and sisters are good advice, I need a little advice, a big order was canceled last April since then I have lost the gig's rank. Of course, there was nothing wrong with us. The buyer intentionally cancels. 
I know gig's rank and order completion rate decreases when an order is canceled but when the order is canceled it comes to 96% to 94%.

Since then it has come down to 93%, 92%, 91%, 90%, 89%. Since the order was canceled, I have received 5 reviews along with 12 orders.
But what is the reason for decreasing the order completion rate even after that?
If we work now, we can solve this problem.
Check screenshot!

282018696_2155892377926641_4426343607475774693_n.jpg

It depends on how many orders you've completed/cancelled in a 60 day window. The stats change depending on that (which can be good in some cases, as  cancellations only matter for two months.)

Did you have less orders after the cancellation maybe? 

There's still plenty of time until the 15th of June though, so I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to get back on your feet!

2 hours ago, eamin_sarker said:

i think you should contact with fiverr support if there is no fault of yours. of the buyers cancelled intentionally then you should inform customer support for your completion decrease problem.

Already I told them about it but there have don't do them about this issue. 

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

It depends on how many orders you've completed/cancelled in a 60 day window. The stats change depending on that (which can be good in some cases, as  cancellations only matter for two months.)

Did you have less orders after the cancellation maybe? 

There's still plenty of time until the 15th of June though, so I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to get back on your feet!

I am try to get 5 star review to overcome this problem. Thank you so much for your suggestion.  

Archived