Account Restricted, All Gigs Denied!

bitwhiz_consult

Question

Yesterday i became a level 1 seller. Today my account was restricted, as earlier i had 2 warnings. I added new gig saying "I will make money making app or game" this gig was flagged. Customer support says their relevant department needs to do a review and it takes about 90 days.

What can i do in this case? I'm so worried about my account and all my hard work became a WASTE. Please any one can help me to recover my account.

Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 10.17.01 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

4 answers to this question

If I had to guess, it might be because you broke the Fiverr Community Standards, concerning offering a 'loan'. It might be a case of very poor word choice and order, as "provide you money-making android game..." is VERY different than "provide you money, making android game...", and Fiverr does not permit some characters in gig titles. 

It might be because of offering a service you cannot guarantee. (You cannot promise that what you provide WILL make money. Not without a track-record.)

8 hours ago, bitwhiz_consult said:

What can i do in this case?

As for what you can do, it depends on what you intended with the gig. A misunderstanding because of poor word choice might  be recoverable, but that's entirely up to Fiverr. Please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

• Like 7