How important is the skills section on fiverr?

williambryan392

Looking at my profile I realised that I hadn't updated my skills section since I started selling on fiverr and I only had 2 skills (the standard 'customer service' and 'business consulting'.

Obviously I appreciate the visual benefits to buyers of having more/relevant skills listed, but I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or thoughts on whether this impacted your profile visibility in search, or anything else? (I appreciate there probably isn't a concrete answer to this!)

Well, I haven't updated/changed ANYTHING on my profile for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time, in fact I might have not touched it for 10 years!
I have changed my prices/gig descriptions here and there, but even that was more than 3 years ago I think.

My sales has been consistent all these years so I guess it doesn't matter that much, especially if you have a certain number of orders already??

I update my profile from time to time. Mostly the gallery because i offer people visuals. But besides the gallery pictures, i cant say if there is any considerable change in the order flow. I guess it doesnt  matter at some point.

Archived