My gig was deleted, can it come back?

mitanimation

Question

Hello, my gig where I made 38 sales was deleted. My explanation for why was the same as another gig's explanation. Since the work I do is already limited, the explanations inevitably resemble each other. But I also remember that it was not the same. Because I wrote my own skills. I wrote to customer service but still no response. Do you think they will fix the problem?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mitanimation said:

Hello, my gig where I made 38 sales was deleted.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standard

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, alamin__hassan said:

Right thanks

43 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

If you like something just use the emoji.

Another Forum User who got his GM badge by making useless spam comments instead of helping people or submitting any useful advice. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Another Forum User who got his GM badge by making useless spam comments instead of helping people or submitting any useful advice. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe he doesn't know what to do with all the free time he has, since he's not getting orders no matter his forum badge or how much he spams the forum?

3 hours ago, mitanimation said:

I wrote to customer service but still no response. Do you think they will fix the problem?

If you manage to convince them that you didn't plagiarize someone else's description, they might.

• Like 5