I just joined FIVERR world and i feel a bit down because I have 0 orders

11 minutes ago, jannatkashfia said:

Hi, dear, it's normal for new seller. You have to be patient to get your first order.
But it's very important when you get your first order you have to ask your client for good feedback (5️).

oh thanks dear. This helped a lot since I thought there was something wrong with my profile or something. I really appreciate your reply. 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, jannatkashfia said:

But it's very important when you get your first order you have to ask your client for good feedback (5️).

Not a good idea. Asking for feedback (especially hinting at wanting 5 stars could, in the worst case, get you a warning. (while I don't completely agree with not being able to ask for feedback in most cases, I understand that the site considers it meddling with the reviews if you're pushy enough, so... it's understandable. 

17 minutes ago, violamucajj said:

oh thanks dear. This helped a lot since I thought there was something wrong with my profile or something. I really appreciate your reply. 

Sometimes orders take a while. The field you're in is competitive and some people just never get orders unfortunately. As long as your grammar and your gigs are top-notch though, you might have a good fighting chance!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, violamucajj said:

I just joined FIVERR world and i feel a bit down because I have 0 orders. it just happened to me or is it normal as a starter that I am. 

I'm also new seller, Hope we will get orders as soon as possible, wish you best of luck also pray for me

• Like 5

On 5/10/2022 at 2:16 AM, violamucajj said:

I just joined FIVERR world and i feel a bit down because I have 0 orders. it just happened to me or is it normal as a starter that I am. 

I guess this happen to every single new freelance who just started freelancing.

I officially started my freelancing career Nov 2021 and now I am facing no order in the last two months...(Maybe you will also face the same problem in the future...)

When there is no order, my thoughts are sharpen your skills, continue learning and do your best.

No customer? Do something you think that can attract the customer, such as update your gig.

Keep being sad or feeling down doesn't help your freelance career. Try to do something you think that can improve yourself and I believe by improving yourself, you will not regret in the future.

All the best to you and all the freelancers. 🙂

• Like 5

On 5/9/2022 at 11:16 PM, violamucajj said:

i feel a bit down because I have 0 orders.

Don't be let down. Sometime its take time or sometime not. 
Be Patient and take inspiration from different gig
Most important to send buyer request daily. Its very important for new sellers.

Thanks

• Like 4