Seller sent update through delivery, which was 3 days ago.

moonsafari1990

Question

Hi,

I have an order of 10 days for a big amount. After 1 day from start, seller sent me basic design proposal but sent it as delivery. Even though no work has been done. I have just read after 3 days it is auto marked as complete if no response from me for 3 days,. It has just passed 3 days. My delivery date has another 6 days until initial delivery date and nothing has been delivered. Does this mean they have received the payout for my job even though they have not delivered anything? Should I be warry?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

Just to clarify; your order is no longer active and it has said that it automatically was completed? 

If so and the seller did not deliver the order what you both agreed upon, it basically means they have send a partial delivery. The seller should've never delivered the order as if it was fully complete. However, you could've asked for a revision which would've kept the order from being completed (just for future reference).

Since you're now in this situation however, I'd contact CS and explain this to them which will most likely lead to you being refunded. 

Edited by sabinespoems
  • Like 3
  • Up 4

27 minutes ago, moonsafari1990 said:

Should I be warry?

You should, sellers know that it’s against TOS to deliver empty or partial deliveries. So he broke fiverr rules intentionally and I wouldn’t trust that seller on your place to deliver your full order. 
There is still 14 days clearance period before seller will receive the funds. So I would advise to reach out to support and ask them to refund your order as seller broke rules and sent you empty delivery 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You should, sellers know that it’s against TOS to deliver empty or partial deliveries. So he broke fiverr rules intentionally and I wouldn’t trust that seller on your place to deliver your full order. 
There is still 14 days clearance period before seller will receive the funds. So I would advise to reach out to support and ask them to refund your order as seller broke rules and sent you empty delivery 

Agree with Her

• Like 3