What should I do if I want to continue my work on Fiverr when I'm traveling or staying a vacation for a few days? Is there any IP problem with my account?

starseorank

Question

I live permanently in my country's city. I'm a Muslim. Now is our month of Ramadan. Next week will be our "Eid" after the end of Ramadan. Everyone in my family lives in another city. So after a long time, I will go to celebrate Eid with my family. 

At this time I want to continue my work and activity on Fiverr. During these 9/10 days, my IP will be changed if I work on Fiverr using the internet  with my family. After spending time with my family, I will return to my present city and I will continue my work on Fiverr.

Now my "question" is will there be any problem in my Fiverr account due to change of IP during this travel time? Or what should I do for this situation? I'd be happy if someone gave me a proper suggestion. Thanks

• Like 3

6 answers to this question

there is no problem in using different IP But you should keep in mind that, there will be a problem If the IP you're going to use on vacation was used before by a seller offering the same service as you are offering. So I would suggest you to use you phone net through hotspot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, shawalshajib said:

there is no problem in using different IP But you should keep in mind that, there will be a problem If the IP you're going to use on vacation was used before by a seller offering the same service as you are offering. So I would suggest you to use you phone net through hotspot.

I'm not the internet provider so there is no chance to know who is offering the same service. Because our rural area has not available for personal IP. Everyone uses their shared IP as well. Thanks for your suggestion. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, starseorank said:

I live permanently in my country's city. I'm a Muslim. Now is our month of Ramadan. Next week will be our "Eid" after the end of Ramadan. Everyone in my family lives in another city. So after a long time, I will go to celebrate Eid with my family. 

At this time I want to continue my work and activity on Fiverr. During these 9/10 days, my IP will be changed if I work on Fiverr using the internet  with my family. After spending time with my family, I will return to my present city and I will continue my work on Fiverr.

Now my "question" is will there be any problem in my Fiverr account due to change of IP during this travel time? Or what should I do for this situation? I'd be happy if someone gave me a proper suggestion. Thanks

@mjensen415@milos_sienaCould you please give me some suggestions?

• Like 2