Why can't i get 5 star rating?

naza2321

Hey guys, I was wondering, I've been working on fiverr at least for six months now, and the past 2 were just great, had a ton of customers, and i always do my best to deliver exactly what people ask for, the thing is. That my firts ever order was a 3.7 star rating. And at least for me, is a bummer, to see that because of that one rating, i'm not able to get a solid 5 star rating on my gig. I have exactly 20 ratings, only one is 3.7, the others are 5 stars. Anyone knows how many 5 stars ratings i should get to finally achieve that lucky number? Thanks!

• Like 9

Each stat is shown for 60 days in your profile summary. So once 60 days have passed after your 3.7 rating, it will not be calculated anymore to be shown. Just like your response time.

Of course it will still be visible in your profile if someone looks for your ratings, but it will not be shown in the summary.

• Like 7

On 4/26/2022 at 3:52 AM, ozan_erdi said:

Each stat is shown for 60 days in your profile summary. So once 60 days have passed after your 3.7 rating, it will not be calculated anymore to be shown. Just like your response time.

Of course it will still be visible in your profile if someone looks for your ratings, but it will not be shown in the summary.

Oh! You're right! I have a 5 star rating in my profile.

But I still have a 4.9 in the only gig that I posted, and that 3.4 star rating was made 6 months ago!

• Like 6