why complete order can be cancel by fiverr

suburirianto

I have done my work deliver it on time and accept it by the buyer I thought my order is done, and then the buyer contact me from the message outside the order he wants to put the logo on the video, I give him a "revision" outside the order for free I send the video with the logo so he gets 2 versions of NFT video, and he wants more he wants to change completely from the first requirements the background the look is different, I think is not right and I chose to ignore him, I think we not in the order anymore is okay to not give what he wants. and he reports to Fiverr, and my order was canceled by Fiverr lost my work lost my income, and lost my order Order completion. my work is wasted, can we buyers didn't have protection from this situation

30 minutes ago, suburirianto said:

I chose to ignore him,

That's a bad choice here. You can insist on your opinion regarding an order or revision, if you know or feel you you're right, but ignoring a customer who asks for a revision is a recipe for them cancelling, and for support to side with them. As long as you stay in contact with the customer, even explaining yet once more how additional work is not a revision, or whatever the problem is, you can show that you're trying. 

Keep in mind that your customer is also Fiverr's customer, and they don't want their customers ignored.

Mind, I'm not saying you weren't doing the sane thing in ignoring that customer, and I can't "take sides" anyway, usually hearing things only from one side on the forum, and not being able to see all the conversation like support can, this is just my matter-of-factly take on this - working on a platform like this, it's best to look at things with a slight non-attachment, to try to see things "through Fiverr's eyes", and do what one can to make the platform work as smoothly as possible for oneself. Or, if it's something that one just can't live with, accept the (potential) consequences as cost of business (buyers cancelling, a bad review out of spite and revenge,...).

And this, again, doesn't mean you should accept everything in silence. It's perfectly fine, and in some cases, advisable, to try and make support see why something isn't right from your POV, while in other cases, it's just an unnecessary battle and waste of time.

6 hours ago, suburirianto said:

I think is not right and I chose to ignore him,

This is why.  The professional thing would have been to communicate all through the process, upselling where he wanted additional work, quoting TOS where necessary and managing the process.  When you chose to ignore him, you earned the cancellation. This is business. 

15 hours ago, suburirianto said:

I have done my work deliver it on time and accept it by the buyer I thought my order is done, and then the buyer contact me from the message outside the order he wants to put the logo on the video, I give him a "revision" outside the order for free I send the video with the logo so he gets 2 versions of NFT video, and he wants more he wants to change completely from the first requirements the background the look is different, I think is not right and I chose to ignore him, I think we not in the order anymore is okay to not give what he wants. and he reports to Fiverr, and my order was canceled by Fiverr lost my work lost my income, and lost my order Order completion. my work is wasted, can we buyers didn't have protection from this situation

Tragic though, but the truth is Fiverr is a progressive project and it certainly advances, by the day: it has absolute regard for Buyers(they pay) and think you should satisfy them to remain relevant.

However, you can also report a wicked and fruadulent buyer. 

Archived