I have completed Another project

bejoy_dm11

You have acquired eight reviews, and you just joined the Fiverr Platform in March. That is an excellent accomplishment. Congratulations. However, if every seller came here to announce every project they complete, the Fiverr Forum would be overrun with these kinds of posts. So please come back after you have finished 100 projects and then again after completing 500. That will help the FF stay clutter-free.

I find it interesting that seven of your eight reviews are from the same buyer. 🤔 That buyer must ave really liked your work. 😉

• Like 8

6 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

You have acquired eight reviews, and you just joined the Fiverr Platform in March. That is an excellent accomplishment. Congratulations. However, if every seller came here to announce every project they complete, the Fiverr Forum would be overrun with these kinds of posts. So please come back after you have finished 100 projects and then again after completing 500. That will help the FF stay clutter-free.

I find it interesting that seven of your eight reviews are from the same buyer. 🤔 That buyer must ave really liked your work. 😉

ok

• Like 5

• 2 months later...