Easiest way to make more money.

newsmike

Look at the most successful competitors with whom you share a similar skill level. Raise your price to match the best of them. Just make sure you are being honest with yourself as to your skill level. I have never regretted raising prices one single time. 

• Like 87
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 4

On 4/17/2022 at 11:49 PM, newsmike said:

Look at the most successful competitors with whom you share a similar skill level. Raise your price to match the best of them. Just make sure you are being honest with yourself as to your skill level. I have never regretted raising prices one single time. 

My fees are low at the moment because I'm just starting out here so I want to rack up some reviews first, but I didn't realise how much I was seriously underselling myself when I was making my initial gigs, so I did put my price up to a more reasonable price (though still cheaper than my counterparts!). 

• Like 58
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 2:37 AM, hannxm said:

My fees are low at the moment because I'm just starting out here so I want to rack up some reviews first, but I didn't realise how much I was seriously underselling myself when I was making my initial gigs, so I did put my price up to a more reasonable price (though still cheaper than my counterparts!). 

you increased you gig rate right ! is your gig still in rank mode ? or did you loss your rank for increasing price? i just wanted to know about it. thanks

• Like 49
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 2