No orders after the statistics disappeared.

socialmediayou

Question

Hi,

We have a problem with gig statistics and haven't get any answer from Fiver support.
We have problems with statistics. In December, suddenly, from 2000-2500 impressions per day per gig, it dropped to 300-400 to reach 10-20 impressions in a few days. We attributed this to the rotation of the gigs, but at one point seeing that I no longer receive orders at all and my gig will appear even though it appears active, it does not appear at all in searches, I started to investigate the problem. we have written to support but have not yet received any response on this topic. Do you think that the lack of orders and the sudden drop can also be due to the problem with statistics that are not visible before December 15, exactly when it fell apart? It seems that all my gigs are seen as new ones made in December, without previous statistics, although they are 3-4 years old.
What can we do?

Thanks,

7 answers to this question

Well, you did get quite a few bad reviews around December so of course your statistics will be affected and I’m sure it’s not a “bug” in your stats. Your impressions etc depend on your performance and your performance dropped drastically therefore low impressions and less orders. 
You can expect probably another drop because you got another negative review quite recently 

2 hours ago, socialmediayou said:

Hi,

We have a problem with gig statistics and haven't get any answer from Fiver support.
We have problems with statistics. In December, suddenly, from 2000-2500 impressions per day per gig, it dropped to 300-400 to reach 10-20 impressions in a few days. We attributed this to the rotation of the gigs, but at one point seeing that I no longer receive orders at all and my gig will appear even though it appears active, it does not appear at all in searches, I started to investigate the problem. we have written to support but have not yet received any response on this topic. Do you think that the lack of orders and the sudden drop can also be due to the problem with statistics that are not visible before December 15, exactly when it fell apart? It seems that all my gigs are seen as new ones made in December, without previous statistics, although they are 3-4 years old.
What can we do?

Thanks,

Well, as your gig rank has been decreased you can do a few things which will help you to again rank your gigs.

1. Be active on social media and Quora
2. Send 10 buyer request per day
3. Try to get order from buyer request and provide 5 start services to get 5 start reveiws
4. Be honest with your clients.
5. Update your gig when you have running orders.

If you follow this steps then you gig rank will again increase soon.

23 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, you did get quite a few bad reviews around December so of course your statistics will be affected and I’m sure it’s not a “bug” in your stats. Your impressions etc depend on your performance and your performance dropped drastically therefore low impressions and less orders. 
You can expect probably another drop because you got another negative review quite recently 

Please read carefully. Before December, our statistics were not 0, as they are now (see attachment). These were up around 2000. Now if I check these statistics, they're gone. For example: If on November 1 our impressions were around 2000-2500 views, now if I check for the same day on November 1 it shows me 0. Do you understand? This happens to all my gigs. I just attached a new image from another gig.

another gig.jpg

20 hours ago, sbm_shahriar said:

Well, as your gig rank has been decreased you can do a few things which will help you to again rank your gigs.

1. Be active on social media and Quora
2. Send 10 buyer request per day
3. Try to get order from buyer request and provide 5 start services to get 5 start reveiws
4. Be honest with your clients.
5. Update your gig when you have running orders.

If you follow this steps then you gig rank will again increase soon.

Thanks for the reply. I've been on Fiverr for many years and I know it all. My problem is not the search rank. Read carefully. Before December, our stats were not 0, as they are now (see attachment). These were up around 2000 impressions per day. Now, if I check the same statistics, from the same period, they're gone. For example: If on November 1st our impressions were around 2000-2500 views, now if I check for the same day on November 1st it shows me 0. Do you understand? That's what happens with all my gigs. Can you see your statistics in 5-6 months?

Archived