adnan9197

Question

Can fiverr restrict your messages to a particular buyer? this is my second time work with a buyer . they were happy with the work I submitted ,hence gave me a tip. but when I send message there are no replies from the buyer. I am afraid if my message delivered to them. i thanked them for the tip and said hoping to work again soon. is it possible fiverr restricted these messages? 

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, adnan9197 said:

but when I send message there are no replies from the buyer. I am afraid if my message delivered to them. i thanked them for the tip and said hoping to work again soon.

If your message is delivered then your messaging is not restricted. If buyer will block you you wouldn’t be able to send messages. 
On top of that your message to your buyer don’t need an answer. I don’t see what or why your client would have to reply to you 

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

If your message is delivered then your messaging is not restricted. If buyer will block you you wouldn’t be able to send messages. 
On top of that your message to your buyer don’t need an answer. I don’t see what or why your client would have to reply to you 

The buyer was talking about working with me again by mentioning those works . As I was working back to back with them , there's a long pause so I am assuming these message haven't reached to them , As new seller getting works not so easy that's why I am worried.  

Archived