Any Gig Video editing service recommendations?

eljbutler

Question

Hey All. I am relatively new to fiverr selling and in the last two months have completed 7 orders. Things are going good!

I am planning on adding an explainer video to my gig instead of profile images. This I will shoot on an iPhone however I have little to no experience in Video editing. I would like to add a small intro, maybe some subtle background music, along with some annotations depicting features of my service that pop up as I talk about them. 

I have done my googling but I am finding it hard to select a good service. Does anyone have an recommendations for online video editing software for this type of thing? 

18 answers to this question

Guest ehmasuk

I can give a simple tip and that is if you use any kind of voice in your video, be sure that is clear enough to understand

On 4/8/2022 at 5:55 PM, eljbutler said:

Hey All. I am relatively new to fiverr selling and in the last two months have completed 7 orders. Things are going good!

I am planning on adding an explainer video to my gig instead of profile images. This I will shoot on an iPhone however I have little to no experience in Video editing. I would like to add a small intro, maybe some subtle background music, along with some annotations depicting features of my service that pop up as I talk about them. 

I have done my googling but I am finding it hard to select a good service. Does anyone have an recommendations for online video editing software for this type of thing? 

You can better use Canva. It's easy and a lot of tools you can pick such as symbols, templates, music, etc.  

On 4/8/2022 at 5:55 PM, eljbutler said:

Make sure that your video is noises free and also clean in every single point of view. Try to speak confidently...

On 4/12/2022 at 4:52 PM, eljbutler said:

If anyone is interested I ended up using Canva. First time using it and they have a lot of free elements for making simple video transitions. 

Yes! I'm using Student Premium package. All premium eliminate i can use. It's so easy

On 4/12/2022 at 4:52 PM, eljbutler said:

If anyone is interested I ended up using Canva. First time using it and they have a lot of free elements for making simple video transitions. 

I will like to provide you a tip if you want then you can implement it. That will definitely increase your conversion.
In your gig video.. Shoot face video and tell your customers how you will help them, What extra your provide which other seller are not providing.
Add less background music. Prevent noises.. and most important don't cut the videos. Try to shoot them in one start.

Also you can use premiere pro for your video editing.

Hi there,

I see that you need to create a video for your gig and require a small intro, background music with some annotations. Although video editing services online are available but they can get very either complicated or don't have the right tools to work with. Also there are free editing software like Filmora by wondershare if you have the time go ahead and try it.

Archived