Best Windows Web browser for Fiverr 2022?

smasum

Best Web browser for Fiverr 2022?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which internet browser you will support for fiverr ,Especially fast loading and uploading big files without interruption.

• Google Chrome
    • Mozilla firefox
    • Brave
    • Microsoft edge
    • Opera
    • Others

Question

Which internet browser you will support for fiverr ,Especially fast loading and uploading big files without interruption.

Yesterday i was facing problem during uploading big file it was stuck in middle of uploading. The browser was (FF)

Edited by smasum
  • Like 9

10 answers to this question

19 hours ago, mehadmushtaq said:

Hi! fiverr community:

Today when I open my fiverr account then fiverr show a popup on which written that "something in your behavior triggered our protection system" and ask me to verify as human. when I try to identify the reason fiverr said that it may due to add blocker or add filtering software. I am using brave browser and this browser contains built in add blocker. My question is that is using brave browser will be safe for fiverr or not?

I've been using Brave for over a year on Fiverr, with no issue. Ad blockers can sometimes cause issues with websites. In your case, I'm guessing the Brave privacy protection took things too far, and blocked something that wasn't supposed to be blocked. 

You can play around with your privacy settings in Brave to find out what works for you. If you have problems with a specific site, like Fiverr, you can simply turn off the Brave shield for that website by hitting the Brave icon in your address bar and turn it off. I have done so for Fiverr, because there are no ads on Fiverr, and I don't mind them tracking me. 

image.png.a9494bbb41806e1ef06bf224bea6074d.png

• Like 13

2 hours ago, suckeramena said:

google chrome is the best..

It depends on what you are looking for in a browser.

If data privacy is important to you, then heck no. Chrome is using alot of your private data, traffic analysis etc. Google has their trackers everywhere and their own browser is no exception.

I use Firefox with the uBlock origin plugin and Duck Duck Privacy Essentials. It is the best compromise between privacy and usability for me.

As private Search Engine, I use https://duckduckgo.com/ for 99% of my searches. The results have vastly improved and it can easily compete with googles result in most cases.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

Hi! fiverr community:

Today when I open my fiverr account then fiverr show a popup on which written that "something in your behavior triggered our protection system" and ask me to verify as human. when I try to identify the reason fiverr said that it may due to add blocker or add filtering software. I am using brave browser and this browser contains built in add blocker. My question is that is using brave browser will be safe for fiverr or not?

• Like 14

17 hours ago, smashradio said:

I've been using Brave for over a year on Fiverr, with no issue. Ad blockers can sometimes cause issues with websites. In your case, I'm guessing the Brave privacy protection took things too far, and blocked something that wasn't supposed to be blocked. 

You can play around with your privacy settings in Brave to find out what works for you. If you have problems with a specific site, like Fiverr, you can simply turn off the Brave shield for that website by hitting the Brave icon in your address bar and turn it off. I have done so for Fiverr, because there are no ads on Fiverr, and I don't mind them tracking me. 

image.png.a9494bbb41806e1ef06bf224bea6074d.png

Thank you so much. Yes as there are no ads on fiverr so it would be better for me to keep Brave Shield OFF.

• Like 10

Your web browser is the most important tool on your computer. it hosts your entire online life. You use it to connect with friends, stream your favorite TV shows, pay bills, and maybe even to earn your living — which is why it should consistently deliver the best performance. You have choices, so choose a browser that works hard to make your online life as fast as it can possibly be.

Why should you use Brave Browser: 

- With 3x faster page load times than Google Chrome,

- 33% less memory usage,

- Up to one hour more battery life,

- Brave is the browser that’s built to perform. Unlike Google Chrome,

- Brave automatically blocks ads that track you, allowing your content to load quicker.

And since Brave is powered by the same engine as Google Chrome, all of your favorite Chrome extensions are still readily available for use.

So, Whats The difference? Brave delivers superior performance because of our commitment to protect user privacy !

It’s truly a win-win!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1