Lots of stolen artwork

diesim

Question

I accidentally wily accepted a project without finishing my google images search.

I messages support, but 100% of all the “art” was stolen by the person and presented as original work even after I asked them if it was original artwork.

Does Fiverr give money back when the order was recently accepted and it’s found out that the entire project was stolen?

Does Fiverr sell mainly stolen art work?

I hired 7 artists for lots of different concepts and all the work so far is all stolen art.

2 answers to this question

Report them all. You should absolutely get your money back if you end up buying stolen work.

Of course, I have no way of knowing the details of your order or project, but remember that quality costs. Unfortunately, trying for a super low price often leaves you with super low quality sellers.

7 hours ago, diesim said:

I accidentally wily accepted a project without finishing my google images search.

I messages support, but 100% of all the “art” was stolen by the person and presented as original work even after I asked them if it was original artwork.

Does Fiverr give money back when the order was recently accepted and it’s found out that the entire project was stolen?

Does Fiverr sell mainly stolen art work?

I hired 7 artists for lots of different concepts and all the work so far is all stolen art.

Report them, request refund. If you could prove these as stolen fiverr should refund you 100%. If the price is too good to be true there is chance it will be scam.  
Shamelessly advertising myself 😛 Contact me if you can't find good illustrator. 

Archived