Buyer is not available online

kabir_hossain20

Question

Hi everyone,

I am a seller and currently facing a emergency situation. One of my buyer not come online for last 20 days. For that reason my order is going late now. If I deliver now then it will hamper my order delivery rate. I did complete all his job and knocking many times. But no response. Can you suggest what can I do now? or there have any option to avoid this late order rate issue?

4 answers to this question

Hi JK,

Thanks for the quick answer. I am also thinking to deliver the project though it's showing late and will hamper my delivery late. Do you have any idea about Fiverr support can help me to avoid this late delivery late? I mean if I contact with them they can fix the late from their end as this is buyer's fault.

1 hour ago, kabir_hossain20 said:

Hi JK,

Thanks for the quick answer. I am also thinking to deliver the project though it's showing late and will hamper my delivery late. Do you have any idea about Fiverr support can help me to avoid this late delivery late? I mean if I contact with them they can fix the late from their end as this is buyer's fault.

Yes of course. you can try through Fiverr support. I think support team will help you what decision you'll make in future. 

Archived