Appeal to Micha Kaufman (From Russian Seller)

edmupdaily

Dear Fiverr, 

My name is Anastasiya Safronova and I have been a freelancer on your platform for a long time. I am very concerned about your recent decision to stop working with Russian freelancers. 

I hope you understand that Russian government doesn’t necessarily equals to ordinary Russian people. 

Most of us cannot change anything about Russian politics, and especially now when those who voice disagreement with the Russian government face long prison sentences. And yet, many ordinary Russians sacrifice their freedom and go to protests, however, they fully know that they will be imprisoned.

Nevertheless, the world continues punishing ordinary Russians by cutting us off from services, goods and ways to earn money and support our living in these difficult times.

Me and my colleagues who work here are mostly women who have families, children and routine obligations (like mortgages, loans, credit cards etc). For most of us Fiverr is the ONLY way to earn money and support our families.

I hope you understand how most of us especially WOMEN will become jobless. I think now it’s a good opportunity to remind you that you motto is “Breaking the Bias”. Please, could you follow it?

One more point that I would like to cover is that there is no pure Russian nationality. We all are mixed. I have Ukrainian, Russian, Romanian and Jew blood. Hence, how could there be any discrimination based on nationality nowadays?

And I hope you understand that your decision to deprive us from working on Fiverr can hardly really help Ukrainians during this tough time.

Ordinary Russian people don’t want to pay for political games.

I very much hope that this message and appeal from me and other ordinary Russians will be heard and taken into consideration. 

Thank you.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, beardmusic said:

Я слежу за тем, что у вас происходит. В поисках с Украиной ничего страшного. Ничего! 

Все СМИ под управлением. Сами знаете под чьим. Оппозиционные каналы прекратили вещание.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mastermotion said:

заблокируйте русских на файвере, пока они не свергнут своего путина-узурпатора убийцы украинского народа! Русский только блок

I am not purely Russian. My roots are from 4 nationalities. Russians, Ukrainians, Tatars, Mordvins. I am a man of the world and like all the people on FIverr.

• Like 18
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, edmupdaily said:

Все СМИ под управлением. Сами знаете под чьим. Оппозиционные каналы прекратили вещание.

Да, я в курсе. И смотрю тот сюр, который у вас вещают по телеканалам. Чтоб понимать, как это все изнутри происходит. Но это нельзя сравнивать с настоящей войной, где гибнут люди. И эту войну нужно пытаться как-то остановить. Поэтому весь мир объединился и всеми возможными и невозможными способами пытается достучаться до вашего правительства. Недовольство людей, один из таких рычагов.

• Like 17
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm hurt to see that so many people in Russia including me are losing the source of income. I'm half Ukranian, I live near Ukranian border and have family in Kharkiv that I also help supporting and now all of this will be gone. The only people who will suffer from this decision are the ones who put their honest work into creating business here and not the people in charge, who actually started this war. I'm hurt and devastated, but still there is a little hope that this decision can be changed. Please, consider how many people you can help with it before rushing with it

• Like 26
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, angryfather said:

Зачем вы так унижаетесь, коллеги! 

Micha Kaufman - жалкий трус и на него давят власти, либо он просто нацист, поддерживающий войну, потому что даже ребенку ясно, что все его действия только разжигают ненависть народов.

Самое простое, что он мог бы сделать без блокировок - отправить деньги в Красный крест Украины, например, как сделали многие компании.

Но нет... Micha Kaufman просто боится потерять свои бабки!

Вот вам план действий, чтобы не потерять свою честь и жить с высоко поднятой головой:
1. Зарегистрируйтесь на любом (а можно и на всех) аналоге биржи заказов, которая работает в России (https://otzyvmarketing.ru/fiverr-com/analogs/)
2. Напишиите письмо своим заказчикам и предложите приветственную скидку. Если вы действительно профессионал, заказчики потянутся за вами, проверено.

----------------------------------------

Why are you so humiliated, colleagues!

Micha Kaufman is a pathetic coward and is under pressure from the authorities, or he is just a n**i who supports the war, because it is clear even to a child that all his actions only incite the hatred of peoples.

The simplest thing he could do without blocking - is to send money to the Red Cross of Ukraine, for example, as many companies have done.

But no... Micha Kaufman is just afraid of losing his money!

Here is a plan of action for you so as not to lose your honor and live with your head held high:
1. Register on any (and possibly all) analogues of the Fiverr, that operates in/with Russia (https://otzyvmarketing.ru/fiverr-com/analogs/)
2. Write a letter to your customers and offer a welcome discount. If you are really a professional, customers will be drawn to you, verified.

Dear Micha Kaufman, this message has nothing to do with the position of most people here. I assume that this is just a provocation.

• Like 25
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, angryfather said:

Какой же ты жалкий...

«Никогда и ничего не просите! Никогда и ничего, и в особенности у тех, кто сильнее вас. Сами предложат и сами всё дадут!»

I'm not pathetic, I went out openly to help Thousands of people who lost their income.

• Like 22
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

Hello Misha.
I won't repeat myself. Everything has already been said here and this is the pure truth and the opinion of the majority.
-----
OFFER FROM ME PERSONALLY:
I am ready to give you 20% commission.
I WANT to give another 20% to the Red Cross of Ukraine fund. Stop the madness My relatives from Ukraine are now in the city of Izyum, which is under fire. The only way I can help is with money. Stand in resistance with your government - 15 years in prison.
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, igor_3d_profy said:
Hello Misha.
I won't repeat myself. Everything has already been said here and this is the pure truth and the opinion of the majority.
-----
OFFER FROM ME PERSONALLY:
I am ready to give you 20% commission.
I WANT to give another 20% to the Red Cross of Ukraine fund. Stop the madness My relatives from Ukraine are now in the city of Izyum, which is under fire. The only way I can help is with money. Stand in resistance with your government - 15 years in prison.

I will pray for your loved ones.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Hi there. I don't have huge experience on Fiverr. Just 5 orders.

Any war ends once, and it's better to save good relations with each other. I was born in Azerbaijan, but the whole life live in Russia. Here are many kind people from Ukraine which I know personally. Actually, nobody needs the war. No one support Putin's war. So in my opinion, it's unfair to block each Russian.

Please let us keep working here.

• Like 20
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, beardmusic said:

Да, я в курсе. И смотрю тот сюр, который у вас вещают по телеканалам. Чтоб понимать, как это все изнутри происходит. Но это нельзя сравнивать с настоящей войной, где гибнут люди. И эту войну нужно пытаться как-то остановить. Поэтому весь мир объединился и всеми возможными и невозможными способами пытается достучаться до вашего правительства. Недовольство людей, один из таких рычагов.

Понятно, что на Украине сейчас не сладко, мягко говоря
Но ты правда думаешь, что недовольство населения как-то повлияет на власть в России? Заставит кого-то капитулировать? (особенно когда вариант капитуляции сильно угрожает жизни того, кто объявил о капитуляции) Протесты разгоняются за день, а за участие в них на лет можно надолго сесть теперь, да и за посты в интернете тоже - если надо, всех пересажают, и все

А ограничения со стороны компаний только укрепляют позиции тех, кто против запада, поляризуют не в ту сторону людей вне политики и мешают потенциальной оппозиции

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

Dear Micha Kaufman.
I am an artist and designer from the Russian Federation, who has nothing to do with politics, doesn't support any "special operations" and the current decisions of our government, which most of us even didn't choose. But unfortunately we forced to bear responsibility and receive a fine for it. I was born and raised under the current regime and have never seen anything else.

Blocking Fiver for Russian users primarily affects the lives of ordinary people. I still haven't had time to move away after the pandemic. I lost my job and for the past few years have struggled to go freelancing in order to earn income for living. At this moment, Fiver was almost the only last option for me in a difficult life situation. But now I have absolutely no options. And I don't know how to live on further.

Please hear us. I really hope you can reconsider your decision.

With all regards, Tanya Shepilova.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, angryfather said:

Таким трусливым предателям как edmupdaily в упор в блокировке и месте.

Надо в Роскомнадзор написать еще, чтобы недобиржу заблокировали.

Выросло вот поколение лицемерных и изворотливых лжецов и лизоблюдов.

Не чисто русский он, увидишь ли...

А что если чисто русский - то тогда что? все нормально?! можно заблокировать и притеснить?!!

Миша вас насквозь видит и презирает. Я, прочитав ваши сопли, уже на его стороне.

Предателей СЕБЯ без чести и совести никто не уважает.

---------------------------------------

Таких трусливых предателей, как edmupdaily  , надо блокировать.

Необходимо снова написать в Роскомнадзор, чтобы этот сайт заблокировали.

Выросло поколение лицемерных и изворотливых лжецов и подхалимов.

Он не чисто русский, видите ли...

А если чисто русский - то что? все хорошо?! можно заблокировать и травить?!

Миша видит тебя насквозь и презирает.
Я, начитавшись твоих соплей, уже на его стороне.

Никто не уважает предателей СЕБЯ без чести и совести.

You are just a provocateur.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

23 минуты назад, Злой Отец сказал:

Таким трусливым предателям как edmupdaily в принципе в блокировке и место.

Надо в Роскомнадзор написать еще, чтобы эту недобиржу заблокировали.

Выросло вот поколение лицемерных и изворотливых лжецов и лизоблюдов.

Не чисто русский он, видите ли...

А что если чисто русский - то тогда что? все нормально?! можно блокировать и притеснять?!!

Миша вас насквозь видит и презирает. Я, прочитав ваши сопли, уже на его стороне.

Предателей СЕБЯ без чести и совести никто не уважает.

---------------------------------------

Таких трусливых предателей, как edmupdaily  , надо блокировать.

Необходимо снова написать в Роскомнадзор, чтобы этот сайт заблокировали.

Выросло поколение лицемерных и изворотливых лжецов и подхалимов.

Он не чисто русский, видите ли...

А если чисто русский - то что? все хорошо?! можно заблокировать и травить?!

Misha sees right through you and despises you.
I, having read your snot, is already on his side.

No one respects the traitors of YOURSELF without honor and conscience.

Yes! And I'm Russian!

• Like 17
  • Up 1

I am an architectural visualizer from Russia. I have been working on the Fiverr for almost a year.  My UNCLE, BROTHER and SISTER live in Ukraine... My soul hurts from what happened..💔.  I try to help my family. The Fiverr gave me this opportunity.
I chose the Fiverr for my work, because this site impressed me with its openness to different countries. 

I hope in our letters you will see our attitude to the situation, different from our government. Thank you, Fiverr Team

• Like 24
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, angryfather said:

Эх Таня, Таня.

Я уже в 2-х сервисах (типа этого) вернул себе деньги и доступ (а где-то и 6-8 месяцев компенсации). И решилось это не просьбами, а стандартными юридическими письмами и угрозами судом и блокировкой после обращения в различные инстанции. Это же форменная BLM-истерия. Только ясные и четкие письма отрезвляют этих Миш и заставляют их делать то, что нужно. "Спецоперация" кончится и они потянутся назад, все кончается когда-нибудь.

Запомните:

Эта биржа без ваших талантов и клиентов - ничто. Они просто сервисная прокладка. Объединяйтесь и создавайте такие сервисы или, как я писал ранее, регистрируйтесь на вменяемых.

Что за прогибание... Хотя девушкам прощается. 🧐

А вот "мужчинам", которые довели вас до этого - позор.

No bending! We uphold democratic values!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mastermotion said:

блокируйте русских на файвере, пока они не свергнут своего путина-узурпатора убийцу украинского народа! Русским только блок

Тот факт, что большинство людей, которые против текущей ситуации, против текущего правительства, отправятся в тюрьму или лишатся единственного дохода, никак не поможет изменить ситуацию. А скорее напротив, только усугубит ее. Если это то, чего вы хотите - то именно этого вы и добиваетесь, к сожалению. Те люди, кто очень хочет помогать, просто лишаются такой возможности, не получая доход и не имя возможности даже заняться благотворительной помощью. Я хочу ещё раз подчеркнуть, большинство людей в России против того, что творит наше правительство. Для многих из нас это личная трагедия. И тот факт, что для вас это "просто свергните текущее правительство" лишь показывает насколько вы далеки от понимания насколько все плохо в нашей стране. Это равносильно высказыванию "украинцы просто прекратите воевать". 

Но мы не имеем права (не возможности, а именно права) даже высказать свое мнение, не говоря уже об открытых протестах. У нас нет права даже называть "спецоперацию" как то иначе. Никто не может изменить режим, который существовал десятилетиями. И в данный момент лучшее, что стоило бы сделать - сплотиться и пытаться поддерживать друг друга невзирая на попытки нас стравливать. Потому что война между нашими странами итак уже развязана верхушками власти, и способствовать ей точно не стоит(

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

Dear Micha Kaufman.

I won't go into too much detail about who I am and what I do.
But I have been working for more than a year and have completely relied on this platform. You gave me the opportunity to earn money for food, housing, pay the expenses for my child.
I haven't worked anywhere else.
This was my main income and I completely relied on you. I didn't even think that something could happen.

But on February 24, we woke up in a different reality, no one expected or supported this.

We went to rallies, received fines. And in response received only aggression.

At the moment I do not have the finances to leave my country.

Here is a recent response from support: Having said that, Fiverr is a global community made up of skilled and talented freelancers such as yourself. We strive to have a safe and equal community for anyone, that’s available from everywhere, where people are free to find work and be recognized for their quality of work. To support this remarkable group of people, our Community Standards are designed to protect everyone from discrimination, bullying, harassment, and hate speech—whoever they are.

We are crying out for help because we are left with discrimination and no work.

Thanks,

Galina

Edited by galinamoleskine
  • Like 21
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, angryfather said:

Эх Таня, Таня.

Я уже в 2-х сервисах (типа этого) вернул себе деньги и доступ (а где-то и 6-8 месяцев компенсации). И решилось это не просьбами, а стандартными юридическими письмами и угрозами судом и блокировкой после обращения в различные инстанции. Это же форменная BLM-истерия. Только ясные и четкие письма отрезвляют этих Миш и заставляют их делать то, что нужно. "Спецоперация" кончится и они потянутся назад, все кончается когда-нибудь.

Запомните:

Эта биржа без ваших талантов и клиентов - ничто. Они просто сервисная прокладка. Объединяйтесь и создавайте такие сервисы или, как я писал ранее, регистрируйтесь на вменяемых.

Что за прогибание... Хотя девушкам прощается. 🧐

А вот "мужчинам", которые довели вас до этого - позор.

Очень рада за вас. Но несколько наивно накладывать свой личный опыт на всех людей. Что работает для одних, увы, не работает для других. И если у вас есть какие-либо возможности, это не значит что они есть у всех. Надеюсь вы это понимаете.

Насчёт талантов и клиентов: нет незаменимых людей. А мне просто хочется делать то, что мне нравится. Развиваться и работать в сфере, которую я сама выбрала, а не вынуждена была выбрать в связи с отсутствием дохода.

На ваши "прогибания" есть отличная фраза от психолога: там где женская психика гнется, мужская - ломается. Я сама не перекладываю ответственность за свою ситуацию на каких-то там мужчин, которых вы хотите опозорить. И не нужно делать это за меня, спасибо.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Dear Misha Kaufman! I wrote to them about the problem and the inability to work with them. With many of them, I have long-term plans (and therefore your long-term profit). My clients ask to stay with them. What should I do?
-----
1. Can I send them my mail or phone number?
2. Can I tell them "it won't last long"?
3. Can I pick up all my clients from the site? But... it's just that if every freelancer from Russia does this, then you get quite a lot of clients... Business clients... What should I do?
-----
For three years I tried to dissuade my clients from working "by the cash register". But what should I do now, Misha?
-----
As you say, I will do it. Waiting for an answer. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.
  • Like 18
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

Hello! I'm not usualy use fiverr forum but now I have to do this. Fiverr is my only one job, I work 2 wonderful years on this web site and I never get disapointed in anything. I understand why you doing this, but it won't stop the war in Ukraine, but instead you will have angry people who just want it stop but couldn't do something . We all people and you take away our jobs, we as everyone want eat, pay for internet and just live our lifes and let other people do same things. I never vote for war or even for Putin, I just got  "lucky" to get born in this wide country with usless government. Please let us work.

• Like 23
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi!

I am an illustrator from Russia. Fiverr is my only source of income. I have many buyer friends here. I have great relationships with many.
They believed in me here. Here I made new friends.
I'm a single mom, I don't know what will happen next ((((
I am very sorry that Fiverr made such a decision. I believe that it is still possible to change.
I join the prayers of Russian freelancers for us to work here in these difficult times when the world is crumbling for us.

I am against this war! I want peace for all people! I am an ordinary Russian woman who wants to live in peace, create, love what she does!!

I really hope that Peace will come soon and I believe that Fiverr will hear us, Russian freelancers who just want to work!!!!

Thanks to all!

• Like 22
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1