Buyer misbehaved

sharoonbhatt907

Question

Buyer messaged me asked help on something related to PHP code and told hasn't got enough money. I still said It's alright just let me know the issue/problem you are facing and also tell the budget you have and I will see if can do it.

And than he/she replies Go f.u.c.k yourself. and right after that I think reported me as well because I can't reply back and this message is showing up (smartpayg can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.)

It's been around 10 days and since than my impressions and clicks started going very very down.

Don't even get much message requests anymore as used to be.

Community please help me how can I resolve this.

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, sharoonbhatt907 said:

Community please help me how can I resolve this.

There's nothing to resolve.

You encountered an a**hole and the person blocked off receiving communication from you. Your clicks/impressions going down afterwards is an unrelated situation.

4 hours ago, thiagodematos said:

Stay positive!

Not everyone is nice, unfortunately. From time to time we get a really interesting person in our inbox. 

At this point, if someone disrespects me, I block them. This has not affected my algorithm. It's not worth arguing back. 

Thanks mate.

4 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

I feel sorry for you for coming across such buyers. But I think your clicks and impressions has nothing to do with what you encountered. It just happens for sometime what we call as “gig rotation”. 

Yes usually conversations and online meetings with buyers are so nice and overwhelming but this was kinda shock to me.

I hope it will get back to normal after that 15 days gig evaluation thing. 

Thanks for the support.

Archived