What are your experiences with Seller Plus program?

anjalika101seo

It depends on what you expect. It has its perks, but don't expect it to drastically increase sales or deliver any major sales at all. The success manager is great and he/she will give you some great pointers. The faster payment clearance from 14 to 7 days is mainly the thing that's important for me. Other things like advanced analytics are great, but not really mandatory for most people. They say priority support but I don't think I needed anything from customer support from the last year myself.

I did get into it when it was $19 for the first users so, for the amount I pay it's ok for me. But I can't say it generates more sales or anything like that. It's a good program, but don't rely on it to be a sales generator. 

5 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It depends on what you expect. It has its perks, but don't expect it to drastically increase sales or deliver any major sales at all. The success manager is great and he/she will give you some great pointers. The faster payment clearance from 14 to 7 days is mainly the thing that's important for me. Other things like advanced analytics are great, but not really mandatory for most people. They say priority support but I don't think I needed anything from customer support from the last year myself.

I did get into it when it was $19 for the first users so, for the amount I pay it's ok for me. But I can't say it generates more sales or anything like that. It's a good program, but don't rely on it to be a sales generator. 

Thanks for the info! it helped 🙂

Archived