FIverr mobile app on android has serious bugs

qubemotion

HI everyone.

I'll keep it short, and straightforward.

on android 12 fiverr app (Version 3.4.8.1 or newer) has issues with notification. this bug happened on Samsung S20 so I advise you guys check if you have this issue on different phones and OS. 

I attached my notification history, as you may see fiverr is not in the list. I received a message from a potential buyer in past 24 hours and did not noticed anything. this lead my account to 67% response rate all of a sudden and 13 hour response time.

until a fix I advise you using web platform. I reported issue and I am looking forward to an answer.

Screenshot_20220305-130618_Settings.jpg

4 hours ago, qubemotion said:

HI everyone.

I'll keep it short, and straightforward.

on android 12 fiverr app (Version 3.4.8.1 or newer) has issues with notification. this bug happened on Samsung S20 so I advise you guys check if you have this issue on different phones and OS. 

I attached my notification history, as you may see fiverr is not in the list. I received a message from a potential buyer in past 24 hours and did not noticed anything. this lead my account to 67% response rate all of a sudden and 13 hour response time.

until a fix I advise you using web platform. I reported issue and I am looking forward to an answer.

Screenshot_20220305-130618_Settings.jpg

My Fiverr app is running properly and it's very helpful on the go.

Archived