How to control Bayer requests in Fiverr?

Guest mohammad_logos

How to control Bayer requests in Fiverr?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How to control Bayer requests in Fiverr?

• Those who send the request first are at the top of the message 
    • Controlled by Fiverr

Question

Guest mohammad_logos

1. Those who send the request first are at the top of the message 

or Controlled by Fiverr

5 answers to this question

Bayer is a big company that produces things like chemicals and medicine, I've yet to see a Buyer Request by Bayer on Fiverr, but of course, that doesn't mean they never (will) post(ed) any.

Just joking, kind of, but for the sake of people who search the forum/Fiverr Questions, maybe edit post title and content from Bayer to Buyer, and maybe also use Buyer vs Bayer henceforth too, unless you're talking about Bayer, the company, that might be beneficial.

As for the actual question, @uk1000 might be right, but I'm not sure about the last bit, there seem to be just as many offers already sent like before Seller+. I'd have thought that Seller+ sellers might take a second or two to compose an offer, so that there shouldn't be quite as many already, when you happen to be able to click on the new Buyer Requests right when it comes in, but seems not. 😉

Not so relevant for this one, probably, but a small tip for future polls: If you choose the option to not make the poll public, you might get more votes.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

I think it used to be that the most recent offers were shown at the top of the buyer's request page (though the default sort option might have changed since then). Though now offers from seller plus members I think appear before other members' offers.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, miiila said:

but I'm not sure about the last bit, there seem to be just as many offers already sent like before Seller+. I'd have thought that Seller+ sellers might take a second or two to compose an offer,

When I said "appear before other members' offers." I meant appear before them in the list (ie. further up than the others), not necessarily that they'll appear before them time-wise.

ie. in this bit of the help https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4402291191697-Buyer-Requests?segment=seller it says:

As a Seller Plus subscriber, your offers will appear first in line within the buyers’ list of possible offers.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

On 3/4/2022 at 10:19 PM, uk1000 said:

When I said "appear before other members' offers." I meant appear before them in the list (ie. further up than the others), not necessarily that they'll appear before them time-wise.

ie. in this bit of the help https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4402291191697-Buyer-Requests?segment=seller it says:

Hello, my name is Rakib. Do you want to remove your photo background?

Looking to replace? Be the center and start working

i am your job

I will do it very quickly

• Like 3