Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. For Over 70 DAYS!!!

basamgad

Hey Guys, hope you are doing great! 

So i'm facing this issue for more then 2 months and half right now when my promoted gigs became Unqualified perhaps my account rate are doing great.

All of my rates are 100% as well as my total account rating is 5 Stars, it more then 70 days right now and my Promoted gigs still Unqualified,

i'm not sure when it will became qualified once again or how long i will still have to wait

keep in mind that i was rely on the Promoted gig feature because right now too my rank are downed and all of my gigs aren't searchable keep in mind i was ranking on the first two pages! 

Proof #2.PNG

Proof #3.PNG

Second.PNG

Hello, I'm doing great. I saw you are facing issues with gig ranked. It is a normal issues. I faced same problem before. My gig was ranked down about 5-6 months and my promoted gig feature was unqualified. In that time I tried to work with my regular and previous clients. Now you need to try give quality service for your previous clients, 5* feedback and private hidden feedback and quickly response to your buyers. 

After ranked my gig after 6 months I gave a lot of quality service and made a lot of repeat buyers. For this fantastic results I have got my Top Rated Seller badge this month.

Thank you

Fiverr has a lot of hidden metrics and not only the ones that you see on your dashboard. There is also hidden feedback that clients can leave and it might be different from a 5stars that you see on the public reviews. 
promoted feature gets unqualified when your performance drops in the algorithm and that’s just an indicator that your ranking will also be affected because it’s also based on the performance 

18 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is also hidden feedback that clients can leave and it might be different from a 5stars that you see on the public reviews. 

I believe this has a very high weighted value with Fiverr.  I've made multiple comments on this topic, and continue to believe this has a significant role in how Fiverr weighs your gigs. 

22 hours ago, civilbappy said:

Hello, I'm doing great. I saw you are facing issues with gig ranked. It is a normal issues. I faced same problem before. My gig was ranked down about 5-6 months and my promoted gig feature was unqualified. In that time I tried to work with my regular and previous clients. Now you need to try give quality service for your previous clients, 5* feedback and private hidden feedback and quickly response to your buyers. 

After ranked my gig after 6 months I gave a lot of quality service and made a lot of repeat buyers. For this fantastic results I have got my Top Rated Seller badge this month.

Thank you

Thank you mate, however i'm still doing my best so i can at least get my Gig once again! Thanks

20 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Fiverr has a lot of hidden metrics and not only the ones that you see on your dashboard. There is also hidden feedback that clients can leave and it might be different from a 5stars that you see on the public reviews. 
promoted feature gets unqualified when your performance drops in the algorithm and that’s just an indicator that your ranking will also be affected because it’s also based on the performance 

I'm doing my best anyway, hoping things get better anytime soon! 

On 2/26/2022 at 4:17 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

right 

Archived