My Best GIG (Fiverr Choice) was Denied after few modifications

luanadedo

Question

My best Gig with about 30 Feedback all 5 Stars and also Fiverr Choice and Promoted GIG was Denied!

After more than one Year, I decided to modified the GIG because servie and tools I use for my work, update their price and become more expensive...
I do all the modification on my best GIG, price and Timing...after that I receive First mail says I need to change the description because is not in English. This is true I made a GIG for Italian users, so use Italian, but after that mail I change all the descriprion, made it First in English and at the end add also Italian (The policy say we can do that)

After that i receive a second mail, says, non only the same problem about English (already solved) but says that I must be more clear in my service. I must detail what i do, in what platfomr and how i do it...This info are already in my descriprion, so I think no one of Fiverr read really the description...

However I change it to be again more detailed and satisfied what they need to approve it...

Last mail: DENIED... I was shocke, a GIG that was 5 Stars for more than 30 orders, Fiveer Choice and Promoted GIG, was denied after I made all the modificication asked...

Hope someone can answer here to that...I consider all an ERROR by the system. I can't think that a real person was unable or dont' want to read the descriptions that I've mofified exactly to meet the requirements...We speak about a long time GIG, non new users or new GIG.

Waiting for answer by the Support that was ever Kindly to help me, but please if there is someone here of Fiverr take my problem in your hand and fix it. I really need this GIG, I don't want to loose all my feedback and my clients...I made all in honest way. 

Plase help me,
Luana

4 answers to this question

Guest lloydsolutions
24 minutes ago, luanadedo said:

Kindly to help me, but please if there is someone here of Fiverr take my problem in your hand and fix it.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our  and our  for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

14 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Thanks for reply...the mail says that is because I not follow the advice in the previous mail... This is not true, I made all the modification that was asked in the mail... The problem is the language of description... And I change it immediately in English.

I think it's an error, human error because my GIG was a promoted GIG, that was accurately check by your team before start as Promoted Gig... 

Since I don't make any changes on it (only price and time) why it's not compliant? You check it when invite me to promoted GIG, you check also when I start to work with promoted GIG. And last but not the least it's "Fiveer choice" that mean that someone check it and make it Fiveer choose because of my quality service...

It's impossible that a Gig checked for promoted GIG and that take the Fiveer Choice badge suddenly become not compliant and need to be denied...

Please look inside it I'm sure there is a mistake and someone can help me to recover it...

Please Help me,

Luana

2 hours ago, luanadedo said:

My best Gig with about 30 Feedback all 5 Stars and also Fiverr Choice and Promoted GIG was Denied!

After more than one Year, I decided to modified the GIG because servie and tools I use for my work, update their price and become more expensive...
I do all the modification on my best GIG, price and Timing...after that I receive First mail says I need to change the description because is not in English. This is true I made a GIG for Italian users, so use Italian, but after that mail I change all the descriprion, made it First in English and at the end add also Italian (The policy say we can do that)

After that i receive a second mail, says, non only the same problem about English (already solved) but says that I must be more clear in my service. I must detail what i do, in what platfomr and how i do it...This info are already in my descriprion, so I think no one of Fiverr read really the description...

However I change it to be again more detailed and satisfied what they need to approve it...

Last mail: DENIED... I was shocke, a GIG that was 5 Stars for more than 30 orders, Fiveer Choice and Promoted GIG, was denied after I made all the modificication asked...

Hope someone can answer here to that...I consider all an ERROR by the system. I can't think that a real person was unable or dont' want to read the descriptions that I've mofified exactly to meet the requirements...We speak about a long time GIG, non new users or new GIG.

Waiting for answer by the Support that was ever Kindly to help me, but please if there is someone here of Fiverr take my problem in your hand and fix it. I really need this GIG, I don't want to loose all my feedback and my clients...I made all in honest way. 

Plase help me,
Luana

Fiverr push my best selling gig on the last page because I didn't modify my gig description and not run an promotion. Almost 4 months I'm continue my service  with my old clients, still now I couldn't able to up the gig on first page☹ 

Archived