What can I do about an unfair review?

icode4you

Question

Hi everyone,

Recently I was coding for a client and he kept on asking for me to do more than what I agreed to when I first made the offer (it was a custom order). He kept on arguing that the things he asked me to add were what were specified in the brief but I never specified these things. I went back and forth with him a little bit but ended up compromising to add some but not all of these extras for no extra charge (it was my first order after a long break, so I didn't want to give him a reason to leave a bad review or cancel the order). Nevertheless, he still gave me a 2.7 star review for this even though I did more than what was agreed on and delivered two days before the agreed deadline. I know that Fiverr is quite strict regarding discussing reviews with clients, but I think this is highly unfair. What are my options for appealing this review?

1 answer to this question

On 2/18/2022 at 6:51 PM, icode4you said:

Hi everyone,

Recently I was coding for a client and he kept on asking for me to do more than what I agreed to when I first made the offer (it was a custom order). He kept on arguing that the things he asked me to add were what were specified in the brief but I never specified these things. I went back and forth with him a little bit but ended up compromising to add some but not all of these extras for no extra charge (it was my first order after a long break, so I didn't want to give him a reason to leave a bad review or cancel the order). Nevertheless, he still gave me a 2.7 star review for this even though I did more than what was agreed on and delivered two days before the agreed deadline. I know that Fiverr is quite strict regarding discussing reviews with clients, but I think this is highly unfair. What are my options for appealing this review?

Contact Fiverr support, and explain whole situation. If you're right, they'll definitely help you the way you deserve. 🙂

Archived