Feeling Happy!

mstfarjana799

On 2/13/2022 at 2:25 PM, mstfarjana799 said:

Hello People wassup? Hows going everything? and what about Fiverr Life?

Seeking positive answer.

You can't ask people a question then tell them how to answer. If their "everything" is not positive, then that's their reality. If you want only positive answers, Google some Buddha quotes or something. 

1 minute ago, ossamamehmood said:

@words_to_wowThat was completing destroying spirit i got a returning buyer after long and he stole my efforts with the order amount of worth 200$.

I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, there are crooks out there and some sellers get taken advantage of or manipulated. Hopefully, this won't happen to you again. I know it's hard to determine what buyers you can trust. Maybe ensure that communication is clear between you and the buyer. Or just reach out to Customer Support. 

11 hours ago, ossamamehmood said:

That was completing destroying spirit i got a returning buyer after long and he stole my efforts with the order amount of worth 200$.

Unlikely. Your actions likely played a large role in it.  Take ownership for your own actions.  Also, this person was asking for a happy, uplifting thread.  Why do you have to rain on it with a duplicative post from another thread? 

Archived