Feeling Happy!

On 2/13/2022 at 2:25 PM, mstfarjana799 said:

Hello People wassup? Hows going everything? and what about Fiverr Life?

Seeking positive answer.

You can't ask people a question then tell them how to answer. If their "everything" is not positive, then that's their reality. If you want only positive answers, Google some Buddha quotes or something. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ossamamehmood said:

@words_to_wowThat was completing destroying spirit i got a returning buyer after long and he stole my efforts with the order amount of worth 200$.

I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, there are crooks out there and some sellers get taken advantage of or manipulated. Hopefully, this won't happen to you again. I know it's hard to determine what buyers you can trust. Maybe ensure that communication is clear between you and the buyer. Or just reach out to Customer Support. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, ossamamehmood said:

That was completing destroying spirit i got a returning buyer after long and he stole my efforts with the order amount of worth 200$.

Unlikely. Your actions likely played a large role in it.  Take ownership for your own actions.  Also, this person was asking for a happy, uplifting thread.  Why do you have to rain on it with a duplicative post from another thread? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1