A buyer offered me to join his own free-lance plateform, is it permitted

avolve8

Question

2 answers to this question

Technically speaking. There is nothing bad in dealing with other clients via other platforms to receive work and payment. (Its not like you signed a till-death warrant with 5r)

The crime (bad thing) is when u take 5r clients off the platform and deal out of 5r.

But from my point of view, if you were invited to join another platform to make money, kindly honor the invite and also, be ready for the pros and cons up ahead

If you received a Fiverr message asking you to work on another freelance platform I wouldn't accept. All communication must be on Fiverr. It also used to be that if you typed the name of a particular freelance site into the inbox you'd get a warning come up and the Trust & Safety team could check it if it was sent. So Fiverr could consider it against the TOS if you agreed to that.

Also the payment terms says:

You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Fiverr.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support

So don't accept it if you were asked through Fiverr. You could report it. Just say "sorry I can't do that - I can only do this on Fiverr" or something. If you say "off fiverr" that might get flagged.

Archived