How I get fast withdraw feature

sujon10khan

Question

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, rwsadat said:

You can open Payoneer from Fiverr or you can connect the existing account.  That will cost 3$ per transaction.  It will take minutes to transfer.

I think u misinterpret with my question.... I know all of those feature....But my question is new feature about fast withdraw thats mean not wait for 14 days... many user got this feature of fast withdraw option 

1 minute ago, sujon10khan said:

I think u misinterpret with my question.... I know all of those feature....But my question is new feature about fast withdraw thats mean not wait for 14 days... many user got this feature of fast withdraw option 

Sorry.  I didn't got that so far.  So I have no opinion on it.  Maybe in the future I wish

I think this is only available to certain sellers, depending on their sales and performance., This is what Fiverr has to say about the subject

1. What are the eligibility criteria required for Early Payout?

Eligibility is determined based on your sales and performance history, quality measures, and compliance with Fiverr's Terms of Service and Community Standards. Your eligibility is automatically defined and can change on a daily basis.

Note: Currently, Early Payout is not available to everyone, and at the moment, we are not accepting requests. Please stay tuned for further updates. 

You can see more info on this link:  

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4402267122449-Early-Payout 

I got this feature recently. I think they checking seller maturity levels for that . its not given to all sellers. This is what they mention in FAQ.

Eligibility is determined based on your sales and performance history, quality measures, and compliance with Fiverr's Terms of Service and Community Standards. Your eligibility is automatically defined and can change on a daily basis.

On 2/18/2022 at 6:33 PM, denizkarakuss said:

if you become a top-rated seller, then you can withdraw your earnings after 7 days instead of 14 

It's not that. Fast withdrawal option is that as soon as your order is approved, there's a button in front of that to get yourself paid immediately.
This feature isn't provided to everyone right now, it is for selected users only and in testing phase still. Fiverr takes 1% of the amount to send your money into account immediately. 

I hope it clears everyone's confusion. 
Cheers

Archived