First order without any review!!.

shara_bd

Hi there!

This is Shara, a new seller on Fiverr. I got my first order within a week of creating my account. I completed the order properly and the buyer finally accepted with a revision request. But it is sorrow for the buyer left me without any review.

Is there any suggestion for me to you how I get reviews from the buyers after completing orders?

The buyer from which country? The buyers from a developed country like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc.) are tough to impress. 

Try to give consistent and better performance, communicate well with the buyer, actually it depends on the buyer. If he/she get satisfaction, then the buyer will give you a good review. 

Don't be upset, Hope you will get reviews in your next orders.

26 minutes ago, shara_bd said:

Is there any suggestion for me to you how I get reviews from the buyers after completing orders?

2 hours ago, shara_bd said:

Hi there!

This is Shara, a new seller on Fiverr. I got my first order within a week of creating my account. I completed the order properly and the buyer finally accepted with a revision request. But it is sorrow for the buyer left me without any review.

Don’t worry, you are doing great. Next time you will get good rating and review. 

Archived