Almost I lost my hope.

jaxsquad

Guest freelancerjabir
1 hour ago, jaxsquad said:

It has been 6 months with no order. Almost I give up on this freelancing Sector. Please tell me What can I do Right Now.

There are some rules you should follow like you have to make your gig on low competition keyword but high demand, and also have to make your own personal branding and do marketing over social media account

My critiques looking at your gigs.

1. If you are trying to market to a global audience, especially English-speaking customers, you need to improve your English skills, or at least have someone help you reword your gig descriptions.  They are difficult to read and may make potential customers concerned about the communication.
  2. Do research, especially reading what the experts on the forums say regarding your gig title and keywords.  You have a lot of room for improvement for both of these.
  3. 3-hour response time is too high.  You need to get that to under 1 hour.  But do NOT listen to the people who say you have to show available 24x7.  That is ridiculous advice.  Be online when you can and respond very quickly. 
  4. Consider new gig images.  The Nike one looks OK, but the others don't attract a lot of attention.
  5. The following is not specifically something which will impact your gig impressions, but I encourage you to reconsider offering unlimited revisions.  Search the forums on this topic and you will find a lot of reasons why many experts think this is a bad idea. 

10 hours ago, cs_evans said:

My critiques looking at your gigs.

1. If you are trying to market to a global audience, especially English-speaking customers, you need to improve your English skills, or at least have someone help you reword your gig descriptions.  They are difficult to read and may make potential customers concerned about the communication.
  2. Do research, especially reading what the experts on the forums say regarding your gig title and keywords.  You have a lot of room for improvement for both of these.
  3. 3-hour response time is too high.  You need to get that to under 1 hour.  But do NOT listen to the people who say you have to show available 24x7.  That is ridiculous advice.  Be online when you can and respond very quickly. 
  4. Consider new gig images.  The Nike one looks OK, but the others don't attract a lot of attention.
  5. The following is not specifically something which will impact your gig impressions, but I encourage you to reconsider offering unlimited revisions.  Search the forums on this topic and you will find a lot of reasons why many experts think this is a bad idea. 

Thank you so much. I will try to improve my skill and Gig.

Archived