Got first message

nayeemuddin1971

The previous day i had got a message from buyer that the first message on my fiver account but its really sad that i did not reply his answer on time so i mistake the job when i give him reply he doesn't reply me . it really was sad for me 😅 please everyone pray for me as if i  got my first job on fiver as soon as possible..

1 hour ago, nayeemuddin1971 said:

The previous day i had got a message from buyer that the first message on my fiver account but its really sad that i did not reply his answer on time so i mistake the job when i give him reply he doesn't reply me . it really was sad for me 😅 please everyone pray for me as if i  got my first job on fiver as soon as possible..

be patient brother.., keep faith!, message coming, means you prove your gigs are needed.. awesome!

Your profile says you are fluent in English, but your post and profile make it very clear that is not true.  If you were dealing with an English-speaking person, this may be the reason.  

I could put on my profile that I am an astronaut, but as soon as a real astronaut spoke to me they would know I am a fake. 

Ethics are important. 

Archived