Gig Impression High but No Sell

sb_riya

Guest lloydsolutions

The correct category if you want to post your link and ask for help is Improve My Gig.

You are a level 1 seller with 62 reviews.

Your last delivery was 4 hours ago and you have consistent daily reviews over the last week.

Just keep doing what you have been doing .... and more of it.

Guest salman0072

I think you can create more attractive and informative description. Also you can create a new and attractive gig image

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, sb_riya said:

Hi!'

I want to change my gig image and want to design with good optimization for Fiverr.  can anyone suggest me, how can i design an attractive image? or if I want to hire how can I find a good one!  

my gig link https://www.fiverr.com/share/kew4kA

Search for "gig thumbnail" on Fiverr and find a professional designer to help you. If you're not a designer yourself, that's your best option. 

Regarding your thumbnails: Think about what you do when designing a website. You're combining elements to make stuff look good. Same thing here. Less is more; pick colors that match and don't hurt your eyes when looking at them. Use a professional photo of yourself (I recommend having a pro photographer do them so you get seriously professional business portraits you can use). 

If you go for a pro designer, you're likely getting a better thumbnail than what you can make on your own, but they need good material to work with. You're on the right track with building a brand, but you do need help with the design part of things. 

Your thumbnails are a bit messy when it comes to colors and they don't follow the same template. So just by fixing the colors and making a template for your brand, you can go a long way. 

If you want to design it yourself, have a look here for inspiration: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image

Guest lloydsolutions

Fiverr links are not allowed in this category.

It is Improve My Gig if you want help and My Fiverr Gigs to advertise. (links allowed)

Changing your Fiverr gig photo is not a problem unless your gig image violates Fiverr's terms of service. You're fine if your Fiverr gig image complies with the Fiverr TOS.

Search Fiverr for "gig thumbnail" to find a professional designer to assist you. If you are not a designer, this is your best option.

Some important tips for you that you will follow: 

1. Color Combination

2. Important Content

3. High-Quality Picture

4. Thumbnail size

5. Thumbnail Background 

6. Important Message

Thanks 

seo_surgeon

Archived