Gig Impression High but No Sell

sb_riya

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, sb_riya said:

Hi!'

I want to change my gig image and want to design with good optimization for Fiverr.  can anyone suggest me, how can i design an attractive image? or if I want to hire how can I find a good one!  

my gig link https://www.fiverr.com/share/kew4kA

Search for "gig thumbnail" on Fiverr and find a professional designer to help you. If you're not a designer yourself, that's your best option. 

Regarding your thumbnails: Think about what you do when designing a website. You're combining elements to make stuff look good. Same thing here. Less is more; pick colors that match and don't hurt your eyes when looking at them. Use a professional photo of yourself (I recommend having a pro photographer do them so you get seriously professional business portraits you can use). 

If you go for a pro designer, you're likely getting a better thumbnail than what you can make on your own, but they need good material to work with. You're on the right track with building a brand, but you do need help with the design part of things. 

Your thumbnails are a bit messy when it comes to colors and they don't follow the same template. So just by fixing the colors and making a template for your brand, you can go a long way. 

If you want to design it yourself, have a look here for inspiration: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

Changing your Fiverr gig photo is not a problem unless your gig image violates Fiverr's terms of service. You're fine if your Fiverr gig image complies with the Fiverr TOS.

Search Fiverr for "gig thumbnail" to find a professional designer to assist you. If you are not a designer, this is your best option.

Some important tips for you that you will follow: 

1. Color Combination

2. Important Content

3. High-Quality Picture

4. Thumbnail size

5. Thumbnail Background 

6. Important Message

Thanks 

seo_surgeon

• Like 3