New To Fiverr

Hi there

Hope all of you are well.
I signed up on Fiverr a month or so ago but im struggling a bit with the impressions.
By the dashboard theres a 7day impressions i had the impressions on 71 and then it just started going pear shape.

It went down all the way to 11 i tried tweaking the search terms but it still went down.
my gig impressions are 46 and 66

Any idea where im going wrong could it be because it was Dec?

I would like to sign up for Fiverr Plus but i see theres a waiting period any idea on the time frame by any chance?

Guest lloydsolutions
7 hours ago, antonmarais1981 said:

I would like to sign up for Fiverr Plus but i see theres a waiting period

Check this out:  (Seller Plus Waiting List)

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

On 1/6/2022 at 9:15 AM, antonmarais1981 said:

Hi there

Hope all of you are well.
I signed up on Fiverr a month or so ago but im struggling a bit with the impressions.
By the dashboard theres a 7day impressions i had the impressions on 71 and then it just started going pear shape.

It went down all the way to 11 i tried tweaking the search terms but it still went down.
my gig impressions are 46 and 66

Any idea where im going wrong could it be because it was Dec?

I would like to sign up for Fiverr Plus but i see theres a waiting period any idea on the time frame by any chance?

Hi bud,

There is a struggle for new comer no doubt. But here are some points that are imperative to follow.

First please study good gigs around you. This will help you understand what sort of problems now days people are facing and would like to have you as assistance. 

Then while you are writing a gig please be expressive and original. Do not Copy Paste anything.  Try to cover maximum with minimum but concrete words. Your user should get a clear idea of what you are selling. Be consistent, Be positive. Always be humble when you are talking to a client and if things somehow gets stuck Fiverr's amazing help team is around you. Get in contact and they will guide you the best. Just follow best standards and success will definitely find you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived