How do I get buyers as a new seller

remiwit

Question

Hello everyone, I created my gig 2 days ago and I have been worried ever since. I don't know how it all works!

As a new seller do I go look for buyers or just wait for buyers to find me? If yes, how do I go about it please.

Another of my worry is I do not know how to search for my username I have been trying to do so since yesterday.

I want to be sure I'm doing it right so all tips and help are welcome.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, remiwit said:

Another of my worry is I do not know how to search for my username I have been trying to do so since yesterday.

You can see your profile by selecting the profile option when you're logged in (from the menu that's shown when you click on your profile image on the top right).

You may then see all your gigs (it didn't used to show it there when logged in I think) and you can select "Preview Fiverr Profile" from that page to see how it looks from the buyer's point of view.

To search for your profile you can go to fiverr.com when logged out with no Fiverr cookies or in buyer mode when logged in and enter your username in the search box. It should then say "no services found for your search" and lower down it says "search profiles for ..." - click on the option to search profiles for the search text. Though when I tried it didn't find your profile that way. It might be it just hasn't indexed it but I'm assuming you've joined over a week ago so I'd think it should have indexed. You could contact CS if you want to and if you think that's important. Though your profile can be reached at fiverr.com/your_user_name

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You can see your profile by selecting the profile option when you're logged in (from the menu that's shown when you click on your profile image on the top right).

You may then see all your gigs (it didn't used to show it there when logged in I think) and you can select "Preview Fiverr Profile" from that page to see how it looks from the buyer's point of view.

To search for your profile you can go to fiverr.com when logged out with no Fiverr cookies or in buyer mode when logged in and enter your username in the search box. It should then say "no services found for your search" and lower down it says "search profiles for ..." - click on the option to search profiles for the search text. Though when I tried it didn't find your profile that way. It might be it just hasn't indexed it but I'm assuming you've joined over a week ago so I'd think it should have indexed. You could contact CS if you want to and if you think that's important. Though your profile can be reached at fiverr.com/your_user_name

Thanks! This is really helpful. Not up to a week though. 3 days in.

Archived