Questions about the new reorder page

digitalartek

Question

8 answers to this question

Sorry, I didn't realize, I don't speak English, I forgot to translate this part. how can I fix this?

Here is the question:

"I have sent my customer their order, but the new fiverr order page does not say, "order delivered". It also doesn't say, "Will be marked as delivered in 3 days".

The clock keeps running and it just says order in progress. is this normal?".

14 hours ago, agenciawem said:

Sí, a veces pasa, parece normal, normalmente desde el panel de órdenes entregadas (entregado) se muestra ya la confirmación de que al menos ha sido entregada, e igual empieza a correr el plazo de 3 días para la confirmación; saludos.

The site is NOT working properly, I have already made my shipment but it keeps telling me that I have NOT sent the job, that I have 12 hours left to finalize the order. And when I try to send it again at the end of the file upload I am redirected to another activity page.

Boorrr4.jpg

3 minutes ago, digitalartek said:

The site is NOT working properly, I have already made my shipment but it keeps telling me that I have NOT sent the job, that I have 12 hours left to finalize the order. And when I try to send it again at the end of the file upload I am redirected to another activity page.

Boorrr4.jpg

Ouch, that seams a bug, have you try to see the status or resend from an incognito window? If that don't work i suggest to contact the resolution center and describe the problem, good luck.

54 minutes ago, agenciawem said:

Ay, eso parece un error, ¿ha intentado ver el estado o reenviarlo desde una ventana de incógnito? Si eso no funciona, sugiero que se comunique con el centro de resolución y describa el problema, buena suerte.

I went into an incognito window and was able to submit the order. Now it does say "delivered". 
Thank you very much you saved my order

Archived