I completed 15 orders with good feedback, so why have my gigs lost rank?

ash_graphix

First of all; don't get depressed, you've completed 15 orders with positive feedback and that's something to be proud of! I also looked at your profile and it says you made your last delivery 1 day ago so this mythical 'gig ranking' hasn't completely affected you. 

Personally I don't pay any attention to this whole ranking stuff. And let me tell you, it sure saves you from a whole lotta stress. It's useless to be worrying about something you have no control over (which in fairness I do non-stop in real life so I know how difficult it can be to not do). 

With freelancing there's always a sense of insecurity involved when it comes to receiving orders. I've recently had a period of 10 days where no order and no messages were coming in. Did I wonder why? Of course, I'm only human! But did I stress about gig ranking, visibility or where I was on the search page? Nah. 

Fiverr's algorithm changes all the time and it's always a bit unclear how exactly this works. All you can do is keep delivering great quality, deliver fast and always communicate the best you can! 

Since I read about it all the time on the forum I do wonder; what do you consider to be 'gig ranking'? 

17 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

First of all; don't get depressed, you've completed 15 orders with positive feedback and that's something to be proud of! I also looked at your profile and it says you made your last delivery 1 day ago so this mythical 'gig ranking' hasn't completely affected you. 

Personally I don't pay any attention to this whole ranking stuff. And let me tell you, it sure saves you from a whole lotta stress. It's useless to be worrying about something you have no control over (which in fairness I do non-stop in real life so I know how difficult it can be to not do). 

With freelancing there's always a sense of insecurity involved when it comes to receiving orders. I've recently had a period of 10 days where no order and no messages were coming in. Did I wonder why? Of course, I'm only human! But did I stress about gig ranking, visibility or where I was on the search page? Nah. 

Fiverr's algorithm changes all the time and it's always a bit unclear how exactly this works. All you can do is keep delivering great quality, deliver fast and always communicate the best you can! 

Since I read about it all the time on the forum I do wonder; what do you consider to be 'gig ranking'? 

Thanks for your opinion.

Archived