Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to apply for the local bank transfer,but while filling in the details one of the options was to fill the country and select the state.i selected my country as India but in the state section all the states displayed were of america.Please help me and sort out this bug

Guest johnny_wlkr

Hello

The only method I can use is Payoneer. So, regarding that I have a few questions.

I don’t currently have a Payoneer account, however my brother already has one. Is it possible to use his Payoner card to collect funds? He is not using it on Fiverr.

Secondly, is there a threshold for the minimum amount the can be paid?

Another thing, I don’t really want to create a whole new card and go through the whole Payoneer procedure just to see how things are doing here on Fiverr, so if I don’t have my Payment method set up, will the funds get collected or something?

I wanted to ask something. I recently applied for fiverr revenue card. How much does it cost and what is its upkeep? I don’t have a lot of money and I don’t want to loose all my hard earned earnings through it. My country does not support paypal so it was my only option. Please let me Know. Also how can I use my fiverr account and connect it with my bank account?

Reply to @johnny_wlkr:

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your questions. Payments can only be made to your Payoneer account, and for safety reasons payments made to other accounts other than your own are not permitted.

When receiving payments, Payoneer does not require a minimum threshold, however I would contact Fiverr to find out if they’ve set up a minimum threshold.

Also, if you have an exiting Payoneer account, you don’t have to go through the process of opening a new account. You can merge your Fiverr card with your Payoneer account and receive payments in one account.

If you have any more questions I’d be happy to help!

Reply to @sanafarooq9420: You can log into your Payoneer account and go to the “Help” menu to see a full list of fees.

If you use your card at least once each month, or have a $0.00 balance for the entire month, there is no monthly maintenance fee for your Payoneer account if you applied via Fiverr.

Currently we do not support withdrawal to a bank account, however it’s a service we plan to add in the near future.

Guest se0_skye

Hi Nisim,

I just got my fiverr revenue card today… and i’m a bit disappointed because the card that came does not look like the “Fiverr Revenue Card”… it’s blue with the Payoneer logo on top… fiverr.com is only printed below my name… What happened to the advertised Fiverr Card?

Honestly, I was excited (& interested) to get the card because of the Fiverr Design… this one I got - I am really NOT Happy 😦

Kind Regards,

Skye

Guest sahal_designer

Hello I have applied for fiverr Revenue Card.

Can you tell me that can i use this card on other freelancing websites who are integrated with payoneer.??

Guest sahal_designer

Also tell me is there any way to cancel the Shipping of My fiverr revenue card?

Is it possible to cancel fiverr revenue card offered??

Guest zakariahossain

Hey!

In my fiverr account there have no live option foe add a payoneer card, but I have a payoneer card and try to add it via customer support of both payoneer and fiverr but in vain!

Actually problem is here in fiverr because there have no option for add a card.

Revinue card option is not working here It says Waiting for card issue approval since 5 month! But why?

Why I can not able to receive payment with my payoneer card?

Please answer my question.

Thanks.

Zakaria

Archived