Been given Project Portfolio but I am NOT TRS - Anyone else??

elitedesignuk

Question

Got a message from Fiverr yesterday saying that I now had Project Portfolio on my gig (not 'live portfolio') - the one where I can upload past work etc - the one that is reserved for TRS and Pro.

So - I am wondering why I got this? (not complaining!) and also wondering if any other Level 2's have had the same thing?

(Full Disclosure - I haven't used this forum before and I also posted a close variation of this post in the 'questions' section - but this General one seems more lively....I scanned the guidelines....don't think I broke any rules by posting in both....if I did someone tell me and I will remove one or both of the posts!)

Cheers!

• Like 13

8 answers to this question

I honestly thing that it's a real bonus to have on a gig......I understand that it's good to have it as a differentiation for TRS and PRO......but it is surely a big boost to those of us in the lower ranks.......I did wonder if it was a harbinger of an upgrade to TRS at my next eval on the 15th.....I have been 'qualified' for over a year.....

Still interested to hear if it has been given to any other Level 2's! 

• Like 8

Hey there, Congrats on receiving this feature friend! I also was wondering the same thing since i've received this option as well a few days ago (and I'm also a level 2 seller). I also have completed all the requirements for TRS for a few months now. Maybe they are experimenting with the portfolio feature by giving it as an option to select few sellers which are not TRS or PROs. Or maybe they are rolling out for everybody. Or maybe they are prepping us for TRS. Don't know really. Only time will tell. 🙂

• Like 6

I feel a bit dumb asking this question, but where is this Project Portfolio option. I am a TRS and do not see any extra options on my gig pages to add examples of work. I'm a writer, so things like portfolios aren't quite the same as a graphic designer, for example. Maybe it is for specific categories?

• Like 4

Good question - so.....I got a message in my inbox that went along the lines of 'Hey Top Seller....now you can...' - and there was a clickable link to set it up......I haven't looked to see if the set up is visible elsewhere on my gig without the link....now that it is 'set up' I can edit it like I would normally edit a gig....

Also - I don't know if it is only for certain categories.......but it might be?  (You could ask CS)

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 11/6/2021 at 3:34 AM, elitedesignuk said:

Got a message from Fiverr yesterday saying that I now had Project Portfolio on my gig (not 'live portfolio') - the one where I can upload past work etc - the one that is reserved for TRS and Pro.

So - I am wondering why I got this? (not complaining!) and also wondering if any other Level 2's have had the same thing?

(Full Disclosure - I haven't used this forum before and I also posted a close variation of this post in the 'questions' section - but this General one seems more lively....I scanned the guidelines....don't think I broke any rules by posting in both....if I did someone tell me and I will remove one or both of the posts!)

Cheers!

Did you receive TRS after the 15th? I also found this feature today, and I'm only level 2. 

Thank you.

*I'm using the forum for the first time. 

• Like 2

On 11/7/2021 at 6:05 AM, elitedesignuk said:

I remain hopeful that they are prepping us for TRS......but like you say.....only time will tell!

Being selected as a TRS is such an uncertain process, that it's difficult to say what they might be doing.

• Like 2