Low clicks and impression on gigs

noah_designer

Question

I'm not getting enought clicks and impressions on my gigs, plus I've a very low activity of buyers incoming. I was a level 2 seller but got demoted to no level because of the low order complition rate. I just got the order complition rate above 90 and on this 15, I'll get my level 1 badge back. I'm an experienced designed working on fiverr for the last 3 years, have earned more than 5k+ dollars but for the last 6 months, my profile is a very low with orders. Any suggestions or tips?

On 11/6/2021 at 12:46 AM, noah_designer said:

I'm not getting enought clicks and impressions on my gigs, plus I've a very low activity of buyers incoming. I was a level 2 seller but got demoted to no level because of the low order complition rate. I just got the order complition rate above 90 and on this 15, I'll get my level 1 badge back. I'm an experienced designed working on fiverr for the last 3 years, have earned more than 5k+ dollars but for the last 6 months, my profile is a very low with orders. Any suggestions or tips?

Same problem 😢

On 11/23/2021 at 12:43 PM, serrakizilkaya said:

Since you've been on fiverr for a long time, I guess you know most of the tips that are said. I think the only thing to do would be to increase advertising outside of this platform. Sometimes there is a general crisis in which all service providers enter at the same time. This could happen in response to fiverr's share prices, bad reviews and demand gaps. 

In such cases, the best thing to do is to keep your situation stable, even if there is no order.

thanks for this

On 11/6/2021 at 12:16 AM, noah_designer said:

1.) Try to improve your online activity. Use good quality content video to attract buyers.
2.) Pay attention to your gig prices. It should not be too high. Start your gig with low prices and make sure the title and description of the gig are keywords optimized.
3.) Performance can be improved by improving descriptions and other details. Update your profile with the latest good comments to highlight your experience.

On 11/19/2021 at 2:26 AM, nadyi_nadyi said:

Hi Noah, sorry about the demotion it must have been difficult to deal with. While I haven't been through your situation before, I think I can help with some tips that I'm currently following and have been working for mep...

1. You can try tweaking your gigs by improving your tags and rewriting the necessary details.

2. Update your profile with a more recent description, highlighting your experience and high-end client review.

3. Get active on this platform, through the "improve my gig" segment, you would find a lot of people willing to help you.

4. Trying to reach out to previous client's with a complimentary message and making sure you are selling your services the right way to new client's.

5. Give it time! Be patient, it might take some time to get out of this but it's surely going to happen if you don't give up. Best of luck!

Thank you for sharing your important comments ,,,

On 12/1/2021 at 3:38 PM, zahidhasan914 said:

More of the fiverr buyers come from the United States. And there they are now on holiday. So the fiverr is still low and so your click and impression is low. All will be well if not fixed

I am sorry but I think this not the issue because the impressions does not goes down from 1000imprissions /day to zero for consective 3 days 

On 11/5/2021 at 7:46 PM, noah_designer said:

I'm not getting enough clicks and impressions on my gigs, plus I have very low activity of buyers incoming. I was a level 2 seller but got demoted to no level because of the low order completion rate. I just got the order completion rate above 90 and on this 15, I'll get my level 1 badge back. I'm an experienced designer working on Fiverr for the last 3 years, have earned more than 5k+ dollars but for the last 6 months, my profile is very low with orders. Any suggestions or tips? 

Hi Noah, sorry about the demotion it must have been difficult to deal with. While I haven't been through your situation before, I think I can help with some tips that I'm currently following and have been working for mep...

1. You can try tweaking your gigs by improving your tags and rewriting the necessary details.

2. Update your profile with a more recent description, highlighting your experience and high-end client review.

3. Get active on this platform, through the "improve my gig" segment, you would find a lot of people willing to help you.

4. Trying to reach out to previous client's with a complimentary message and making sure you are selling your services the right way to new client's.

5. Give it time! Be patient, it might take some time to get out of this but it's surely going to happen if you don't give up. Best of luck!

13 minutes ago, nadyi_nadyi said:

Trying to reach out to previous client's with a complimentary message

You are a new seller with 1 review offering account risking advice.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

19 hours ago, nadyi_nadyi said:

4. Trying to reach out to previous client's with a complimentary message

No! No! No! NEVER do that! 😱

I am a seller and a buyer here. I would not be happy if a seller I had previously made a purchase from reached out to me! I might even report them for sending me spam! Do not take this advice.

On 11/18/2021 at 9:44 PM, lloydsolutions said:

You are a new seller with 1 review offering account risking advice.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

Wow, thank you. I will take note of this as well.

Archived