Repot Issue

nayan_das

Question

Hello, This is Nayan. 

Someone repot me that I ask him just visit my gig. He said I am not honest. He is just a seller. 

Maybe this is my first time someone repot me. So my question is here, If people just repot me whiteout any reason is that make problem for me ??? 

Any one can do that, there are lots of people they just thing he is right.

So someone just came and report me. Dose it make sense.??

Thank you for your time.❤️

2 answers to this question

15 hours ago, nayan_das said:

If people just repot me whiteout any reason is that make problem for me ??? 

Ideally it shouldn't. Fiverr should check any reports to check if any rules have actually broken, not just go with what the person reporting said.

15 hours ago, nayan_das said:

Someone repot me that I ask him just visit my gig. He said I am not honest. He is just a seller. 

Did the user contact you first or did you contact that person first? If you contacted that person first through the inbox that would only be allowed if you were interested in that person's gigs. You can't contact another person through the inbox to ask them to visit your gig.

Also in your "Create wordpress website" gig you say "Why me...Top-Rated Seller". Top Rated Seller normally refers to sellers who have the Top Rated Seller badge, but you don't, so it might be best to remove that bit of text about "Top-Rated Seller".

Archived