Lying review of my service

rodrigollorca

Question

I wouldn't mind an honest bad review. But this one is a lie.

I recently sold a service and the customer got upset with me. I don't know if he was mad at life that day. But I would like you to check the chat with him. He threatened me by making demands or else I would post a bad review and he would see to it that no one would buy from me.

Believe me I don't deserve this. I did what he asked me to do and even with more modifications than I had in the gig. I always try to make my clients happy but this one, believe me, was not right mentally. 

I want you to review the chat with him and remove these lies and insults from my profile. 

Can anyone tell me how to proceed? 
Thank you. 

12 answers to this question

It's really sad to know that. I can understand your feeling. I think you should take some screenshots and share this with Fiverr customer support. I hope they will give you some good advice.

Besides, Fiverr understand that not all buyers are good. And, it's a threat. You should ask Fiverr like "Please review my submitted task. I strernly believe you appreciate my work rather pointing out any error." 

Show your confidence!

Wish you Good Luck!

Hello colleagues, thank you very much for your comments. I am quite new and did not know what to do in this case. Can anyone tell me how I can contact them (helpfiverr)? I have searched and I can't find the link or the e-mail address. 

I have all the chats. Also he uses inappropriate language in his review. I'm sure they will review it. He calls me a scumbag.

Feeling sad hearing that. actually we are working with different persons from different countries.. Some are good some are not in a good mood when they work with us... Unfortunately this client was bad.. Don't be upset just talk to support team.. I hope the support team give you a positive advise.. And most importantly you have got some different kind of experience which may help to face challenge to the next task.. 

2 minutes ago, logomakerpros said:

Feeling sad hearing that. actually we are working with different persons from different countries.. Some are good some are not in a good mood when they work with us... Unfortunately this client was bad.. Don't be upset just talk to support team.. I hope the support team give you a positive advise.. And most importantly you have got some different kind of experience which may help to face challenge to the next task.. 

Be patient and you will succeed

The best advice I can give is contact Fiverr Support and make a query with them. They can check through all the correspondance between you and the client and will make a decision based on that. Contact Fiverr first and if they can't do anything, then write a reply on your review explaining what happened. Don't be angry in the review reply, you need to make yourself sound approachable etc.

On 10/30/2021 at 9:01 PM, rodrigollorca said:

I wouldn't mind an honest bad review. But this one is a lie.

I recently sold a service and the customer got upset with me. I don't know if he was mad at life that day. But I would like you to check the chat with him. He threatened me by making demands or else I would post a bad review and he would see to it that no one would buy from me.

Believe me I don't deserve this. I did what he asked me to do and even with more modifications than I had in the gig. I always try to make my clients happy but this one, believe me, was not right mentally. 

I want to review the chat with him and remove these lies and insults from my profile. 

Can anyone tell me how to proceed? 
Thank you.

I think this is not possible to remove a review from a profile.

Archived