Be active 24/7 to get your gig ranked and get more orders.

pchakrabortty

A lot of new freelancers ask like -Hay i am new on fiverr but i am not getting any sell. how can i get my first order.

And the first tips they get is STAY ONLINE FOR 24/7.. wow!!! nice tips. but let me clear to you all,

ALL THIS ARE FAKE AND SPAMMY TIPS. THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN STAYING ONLINE AND GETTING MORE ORDERS.
i know you can find a lot of information about this in fiver forum but i am trying to write it in simple words.

Point is, if any one stay online for 24/7, it will never help the freelancer to get orders. Let me share with you my experience, when i started freelancing, i was also a follower of this spammy myth. I was staying online 24/7 even i sacrificed me sleep time as well. But i never got any order. Then i realise that this tips are all fake. Cause fiverr give equal priority to everyone. So no matter if you are always online or not, no matter how frequent you visit your fiverr, it wont help you to get more and more orders as fiverr system gives priority to how you are dealing with fiverr buyer request. The more you will send buyer request, there will be a better chance to get your first order. So, my advice will be send more and more buyer request. Send 10 buyer request every day.

But before that, learn how to write an eye catchy buyer request. Remember  writing a good quality can change your whole freelancing career and trust me its one of a quality of a better freelancer. 

If you are still looking for some additional tips you can visit my this post, this might help you.

End of the day, be patient, polish your skills every day.

God bless

10 minutes ago, pchakrabortty said:

So no matter if you are always online or not, no matter how frequent you visit your fiverr, it wont help you to get more and more orders as fiverr system gives priority to how you are dealing with fiverr buyer request. The more you will send buyer request, there will be a better chance to get your first order. So, my advice will be send more and more buyer request. Send 10 buyer request every day.

Whilst you are entirely correct in saying that being online bears zero relevance on how your Gig performs, 'how you are dealing with buyer request' also does not necessarily affect how your Gig performs.

What influences how much exposure your Gig gets is completing orders successfully, and getting positive public and internal feedback. Essentially, keep making Fiverr money and keeping their customers happy, and in turn they see it's in their benefit to promote you as a seller.
If you are completing orders though buyer requests, then it can be beneficial for you. However, having so much focus on emphasis on the buyer request section is not setting up new sellers for long term success on Fiverr.

Fiverr was designed with the whole concept of the buyer coming to you. The buyer request section was originally introduced for buyers who have extremely specific needs, and can not find an existing seller to do the job they want.
As we know, the buyer request section has instead turned into a sea of desperation with buyers exploiting new sellers into severely underpaid, and overworked jobs, and is also full of scammers and people that are generally not the best to work with.
There are far too many sellers here on the forum that seem to have an obsession with the buyer request section and focus all their time and effort on it. If you was to instead focus the same time and effort on how you present yourself, your Gig(s), and attracting your target market to get buyers to come to you, the way the platform is intended for use, you will be much more successful as a seller, and have a much, much better experience on the platform too.

The sooner you get out of the buyer request mindset as a new seller, the sooner you'll start generating the results you want instead of having to trawl through 10 buyer requests every day for underpaid work with buyers that don't value your time and skills.

23 minutes ago, pchakrabortty said:

be patient

I believe we established on a thread created by you yesterday that 'being patient' will get you nowhere.

What will generate the results you want as a Freelancer is a pro-active mindset and actually doing something, rather then doing nothing, or doing the same thing and hoping for a different result.

9 hours ago, joshnadin said:

how you are dealing with buyer request' also does not necessarily affect how your Gig performs.

You are absolutely right sir. I meant that instead of staying active 24/7, start learning how to send quality buyer request, how to stand out from others. I hope you understand now what i actually meant sir😅 

Archived