Orders going down

aashirsulehriya

Hello everyone,

After promoting to level 1 seller i didn't get any orders yet but i have noticed that my order number are going down. I had completed 13 orders but now only 4 orders are showing and also impressions are decreasing day by day. Anyone know why this is happening? I had contacted the support team they asked me to clear the cache etc. I did everything but nothing worked. 

I must say that is very unusual. But did you orders or analytics' section? 

About the gig impression its usual after getting upgraded to a new level, Fiverr does that to give opportunities to the new sellers.

But everything will be fine if you keep getting orders from returning buyers or it will be ok eventually.  Nothing to worry.

Keep up the hard work.

Regards Sarwar. 

2 hours ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Hello everyone,

After promoting to level 1 seller i didn't get any orders yet but i have noticed that my order number are going down. I had completed 13 orders but now only 4 orders are showing and also impressions are decreasing day by day. Anyone know why this is happening? I had contacted the support team they asked me to clear the cache etc. I did everything but nothing worked. 

This is normal issue. Fiverr are giving chance for all sellers nowadays. Try to improve your skills this time and get some orders from your previous buyer

Archived