no order

sumonlight

My new Gig
Please check all member Tell me if there is a mistake or if there is a mistake I will fix it, please.

favicon-32x32.png.a0d808c1ee6ae8523c261bdbcec20efc.png Fiverr.com
do-skin-retouching-image-retouching-photo-retouching-photoshop-work-professional.jpg.c88b13099dbf9c05b6406c70a448e367.jpg

Sumonlight: I will do quick photo editing and retouching professionally for...

For only $5, Sumonlight will do quick photo editing and retouching professionally. | Thank you For click on my gig.Welcome to my Photoshop image Editing And High-end Retouching Gig.I'm sumon_light. I'm a professional graphics designer Expert,I have...

Regards,
sumonlight

• 2 months later...

Hi
my name is sumonlight
new gig please check

favicon-32x32.png.7cc25a4379763e3423e06061b8b67801.png Fiverr.com
do-background-removal-clipping-path-service.jpg.2b2085b8e5e68a69a94dc3e691aeee59.jpg

Sumonlight: I will do 100 image background remove 24 hours for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Sumonlight will do 100 image background remove 24 hours. | Welcome to background remove, clipping path serviceI'm sumonlight professional graphic design Expert,I have experience in photoshop Background Removal and Clipping path for about...

1489002306_backgroundremoveclippingcutoutbackgroundserviceservice.jpg.b7ef1f5edc395832381284efed918fc8.jpg

• 2 months later...

@sumonlight Please to not type in such a bib font. I makes it so that we Forum members have to scroll to read your message. Please use a smaller font.

I am a TRS now and when I started it took me 45 days to get my first order. Fiverr is not a place to get rich quick. It takes a lot of hart work. I am glad @shadiya646shared the very helpful post that @lloydsolutionswrote. She has been a very helpful poster on the Fiverr Forum for many years. 🙇🏻

47 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

@sumonlight Please to not type in such a bib font. I makes it so that we Forum members have to scroll to read your message. Please use a smaller font.

I am a TRS now and when I started it took me 45 days to get my first order. Fiverr is not a place to get rich quick. It takes a lot of hart work. I am glad @shadiya646shared the very helpful post that @lloydsolutionswrote. She has been a very helpful poster on the Fiverr Forum for many years. 🙇🏻

thanks 

Hi sumonlight, 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

11 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Hi sumonlight, 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Thank you very much

Archived