Help, extend delivery time is disabled, any idea?

agenciawem

Question

Hi, I hope someone knows how to solve it, a customer placed an order for several items, but did not gave me all the instructions, but was telling me one by one, as I was finishing (I accepted it because he is a trusted customer with whom I have worked before); when only one was missing, he stopped answering me, several days passed, so many that the deadline for delivery of the gig was over; Then I sent him a request to extend the delivery time, and as he did not connect and the 72 hours that fiverr gives expired, the request was automatically abandoned, now he has returned and tells me that yes, no problem, that I can extend the delivery time, but when I enter the resolution center, I no longer see this option!  , I guess I only had the right to use it once, but it seems unfair to me, since it was not really used, and the client was on vacation or something... should I resign myself to make the delivery late? Thanks

5 answers to this question

CONCLUSION: 
Here I share my experience, so that no one else will be affected; as suggested here, I contacted the support system on fiverr, and they told me that having made the request to extend the deadline, after the deadline for delivery of the order, I only had one chance to do so; then they recommended me in this case ask the customer to cancel and generate a new order, which I did not do, because I prefer to affect my ratio of deliveries on time, than the cancellations, plus it was giving more hassle to the customer.
Conclusion, if you see that a customer is not responding and the gig delivery time is about to expire, ask to extend the deadline before it expires, do not wait until the limit has passed. Good luck.

5 minutes ago, agenciawem said:

Hi, I hope someone knows how to solve it, a customer placed an order for several items, but did not gave me all the instructions, but was telling me one by one, as I was finishing (I accepted it because he is a trusted customer with whom I have worked before); when only one was missing, he stopped answering me, several days passed, so many that the deadline for delivery of the gig was over; Then I sent him a request to extend the delivery time, and as he did not connect and the 72 hours that fiverr gives expired, the request was automatically abandoned, now he has returned and tells me that yes, no problem, that I can extend the delivery time, but when I enter the resolution center, I no longer see this option!  , I guess I only had the right to use it once, but it seems unfair to me, since it was not really used, and the client was on vacation or something... should I resign myself to make the delivery late? Thanks

Hi in This case, please contact Fiverr CS. Tell them all of the story and they will extend your delivery time. No worries. 

8 minutes ago, alexandamedia said:

The option should still be available. I have extended orders multiple times before due to buyers not responding. Perhaps refresh and try again. If it still doesn't show then contact fiverr customer support

Is not there, really, i've just compared with another order... is gone... there's only a option to "modify the order", where i could add an extra (with 0$ cost) but i have to say how many days long... but im not sure if this days are since today, or since the day where the delivery ends, if this is the case, im lost, because only have up to 14 days to choose, but the client was away more than that... 🤔
image.png.98df6ff00f06306d2bda09d21cb5a856.png

Archived