NFT collections and your experience

lyubavalea

What do you think about NTF? Lately there are a lot of buyers who want to create a series of nft characters or advertising illustrations for them. What do you think about this trend, about the prices they call, tell us interesting stories related to NTF in your experience of working on Fiverr

It's obvious its become a bit of a trend. The good news is that if you are an artist or designer, you can take advantage of trends by creating a custom gig tailored to offering these services. The high demand probably comes from buyers wanting to make NFTs and use them as a get rich quick scheme. As such I would probably charge a bit higher than what I would for a simple illustration for other usage. The value of the designs to the buyer is going to be higher than a simple illustration, as they see it as a method to make money themselves. 

If you are a good illustrator/ graphic artist, especially with pixelart style illustrations I would recommend trying out a gig for it. But if it isn't something that you are already good at, I wouldn't invest too much time into it, as I feel like the category has already started to become saturated and the trend may not last forever.

48 minutes ago, alexandamedia said:

It's obvious its become a bit of a trend. The good news is that if you are an artist or designer, you can take advantage of trends by creating a custom gig tailored to offering these services. The high demand probably comes from buyers wanting to make NFTs and use them as a get rich quick scheme. As such I would probably charge a bit higher than what I would for a simple illustration for other usage. The value of the designs to the buyer is going to be higher than a simple illustration, as they see it as a method to make money themselves. 

If you are a good illustrator/ graphic artist, especially with pixelart style illustrations I would recommend trying out a gig for it. But if it isn't something that you are already good at, I wouldn't invest too much time into it, as I feel like the category has already started to become saturated and the trend may not last forever.

yes, not necessarily pixel art, other formats work too. I have had experience in drawing advertising illustrations for projects like this.

but 9 out of 10 sentences look like this: "We need 10,000 pictures. Budget $ 30. Time - 4 days)))" Even considering that all these pictures are a combination of clothes, faces, hats, etc., all this needs to be invented and generated. Generation is done by a special program that the client does not have. What exactly he needs, he also does not represent, there is no concept, there is no technical task. Everyone promises big money. But when you create an offer for an order, they do not accept it) The get-rich-quick tendency for some reason does not provide for investing money in this project)))

• 1 month later...

I see over 10 requests everyday asking for 1000 traits for around 30-40 dollars, the market had been flooded by people wanting to under pay artist in the hopes of using their work as NFTs to make money. Before I saw this flood I actually applied for one back at the start of the trend. it seemed pretty reasonable something like  200 traits got 1500 I followed it then got told I'd only be paided in crypto currency, I tried to tell them this isn't great as I'm not someone who knows of cryptocurrency neither am I interested to follow something I'm unsure about. They then tried to say oh we'll give you 500 now as a good faith gesture, which was nice to see a compromise but after that they wanted me to sign a full contract. I don't know overall I don't really like the idea of NFTs heard so much bad happening due to them an artists struggling more and more  due to them I honestly hope the trend dies out soon.

On 12/9/2021 at 5:07 PM, ashleywalker877 said:

I see over 10 requests everyday asking for 1000 traits for around 30-40 dollars, the market had been flooded by people wanting to under pay artist in the hopes of using their work as NFTs to make money. Before I saw this flood I actually applied for one back at the start of the trend. it seemed pretty reasonable something like  200 traits got 1500 I followed it then got told I'd only be paided in crypto currency, I tried to tell them this isn't great as I'm not someone who knows of cryptocurrency neither am I interested to follow something I'm unsure about. They then tried to say oh we'll give you 500 now as a good faith gesture, which was nice to see a compromise but after that they wanted me to sign a full contract. I don't know overall I don't really like the idea of NFTs heard so much bad happening due to them an artists struggling more and more  due to them I honestly hope the trend dies out soon.

These are not the lowest prices yet. I've seen people want 1000 drawings in 24 hours. and they pay $ 15 for everything))) A lot of people want to make money here and now without investing their money in it. The minimum price for one character on NTF sites is $ 300. This is an unoriginal recurring character who changes clothes, hair, etc. That is, thousands of characters and thousands of dollars, and many believe that creating such a character costs nothing. Common human greed.

Archived