ORDER DISPUTE

graphicalhuse

Got order from a client and he ask letter base logo, he have no idea what looking for and very confused so i tried to explain him lot for his brand what type logo perfect and he agree. Generally i offered 3 concept for my basic package and he not able to order good package so he choose basic package and i send him almost 50 plus concept, sometime he like and change mind. so i told him choose premium package for more work or explain properly what you need. but he dispute and ask refund. 

what's next step should i do?

Just decline. Give the following reason: "This package included 3 concepts, the client received 50+. I went above and beyond with this order and I believe I am entitled to be compensated for my time and my work."

Be prepared to decline multiple times until the buyer gives up eventually. Or goes to CS and cancel the order through them.

You got yourself into this situation. It’s in no way reasonable to offer 50 options instead of 3 trying to appease an unreasonable client and then expect them to behave reasonably. 

59 minutes ago, lenasemenkova said:

Just decline. Give the following reason: "This package included 3 concepts, the client received 50+. I went above and beyond with this order and I believe I am entitled to be compensated for my time and my work."

Be prepared to decline multiple times until the buyer gives up eventually. Or goes to CS and cancel the order through them.

You got yourself into this situation. It’s in no way reasonable to offer 50 options instead of 3 trying to appease an unreasonable client and then expect them to behave reasonably. 

Thanks a lot dear

Archived